Chapter 10

Love that song! ; )

~Tuesday~

I opened my eyes and began to stretch, making sure not to wake Mark. I walked out of Marks room and trotted down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I hope they like porridge. 

As I stirred the ingredient together in the pot I felt a pair of cold arms wrap around my waist. I turned my head and sure enough Dark was standing right behind me with the cheekiest grin I had seen on him.

"Good morning baby girl." He said in his morning voice that made me weak in the knees.

"Morning Darky." I teased, pouring the porridge into the six bowls on the table.

"I'm hungry baby girl."

"Good. Cause breakfast is ready."

I felt his hands travel down to my pyjama pants and slip under them He started rubbing my clit making me moan and lean my head back on his shoulder.

"Dark... The porridge is going to get cold." I moaned feeling him now insert a finger pumping in and out slowly making my back arch.

"But I'm not hungry for that. I'm hungry for something a bit sweeter..."

I felt Dark grab my waist hoisting me up onto the kitchen island and turning to face him. He then pushed on my stomach making me lay down on the cold table. I felt him grab my pants and pulled them down slowly making me moan in anticipation. I looked to see Dark staring at me with lust rich in his eyes.

"Time to eat."

"Just start already you idio-"

He started to lick my clit making me stop talking and moan out in pleasure. I could feel my woman hood throbbing in utter pleasure and want for attention.

"Delicious." I looked down to see Dark smirking before blowing on my womanhood and making me shiver all the way up my body.

"I just can't get enough of you."

He inserted two fingers into me while still licking my core making me shudder and moan out even louder.

"Daddy..."

This must have made him turned on even more cause he started to lick my core faster and was now pumping three of his fingers into me making me practically scream out his name. I could feel a tight knot form in my stomach.

"Daddy I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum for me baby girl." I felt myself release the knot in my stomach all over Dark's face and felt excess cum drip down my legs before being licked clean by Dark. I was a panting mess and I watched Dark climb on top of me to meet eye length.

"That was the best breakfast I ever had." He laid still licking some of my cum off his lips.

"Shut up," i replied smirking.

Part 2 coming soon.... BUH BYE!