Chapter 11

(I'm obsessed with this song right now...plus the movie! XD)

~Part 2~

Y/N P.O.V.

I heard a cough a I looked over to see Anti staring at me and Dark. I blushed and quickly stood up, jumped off the kitchen island and pulled up my pants hiding behind Dark. I heard Dark groan in annoyance as he wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me from behind and rest me on his chest.

"Morning Dark. Y/n." Anti said while staring at me like he was trying to look into my soul. I felt scared and nuzzled my head closer into Dark's chest.

"Morning Anti. What are you doing up so early?" Dark asked in annoyance.

"I would ask you the same thing but I already can see why." He replied eyeing me up and down like I was his prey.

"Yeah. And I think you will understand when I ask you to excuse us."

I looked up at Dark in confusion.

"What?" Both Anti and I asked in confusion before realising what happened and ignored it.

"As it is Tuesday it is my day with y/n and I have a very special day planned." He replied staring deep into my eyes. I shuddered when he said special but it somehow made me feel special.

~Time skip~

As we walked around town looking at all the sites he dragged me into a store. He quickly pushed me into a changing room and told me to wait there. I did so and sat down twirling my hair while waiting. He rushed back in with a gorgeous dress. It was a long strapless dress that went down to my ankles along with diamantes detailed onto it making it shimmer in the light. He clicked his fingers and I looked down to see my clothes were gone and on the ground once again. I quickly grabbed the dress off him and pulled it over my head. I tried reaching for the zipper but sadly couldn't. I felt Darks cold hands touch my back making me shiver. He zipped up the dress turning me around and stood back to admire me. I blushed looking away from his gaze. I looked back to see he was inches away from me making me gasp.

"You look so gorgeous right now y/n." He complimented making me blush even more. I felt his lips collide with mine and I immediately kissed back, feeling him insert his tongue and explore every inch of my mouth. I moaned we continued to make out feeling his arms pull me closer to him. As he let go and our lips parted I breathed out heavily looking into Darks eyes seeing him smirk.

"Get dressed and I'll go buy this dress." He said winking before walking out with the tag leaving me in awe.

~Time skip~

We walked back into the house with my shopping bag that held my new dress in my hand. Before I could even think of anything I felt Darks hands turn me around and his lips collide with mine. I felt his tongue forcefully enter my mouth making me moan and close my eyes in pleasure. We parted breathing rapidly.

"You don't know how badly I wanted to get us home. You looked so sexy in that dress baby girl it almost drove me insane." He said picking me up bridal style.

He walked up the stairs opening his door and I looked around seeing his room for the first time. His walls were all black. The corners were painted silver. His bed was also silver with black silk sheets and next to the bed was a bedside table with a black lamp on it.

He walked over to the bed letting me fall onto the soft sheets. He hopped on top of me straddling my hips as he leaned down and kissed me again which lead to him and me making out for a couple of minutes. He then quickly took off his shirt throwing it to the corner. I reached up touching his abed chest and felt my hands being pulled away to be put up above me. Dark quickly pulled my t-shirt off and threw it where he threw his shirt and unclipped my bra doing the same. He leaned down licking and biting my breasts making me hiss and moan in pleasure and pain. He moved back up to look me in the eyes.

"Now from now on the only name you can call me is daddy. If you don't you will be punished. Got that baby girl?" He asked.

"Yes daddy Darky." I replied leaning to kiss him again. I then began unbuckling his belt letting it fall to the ground. He stood up pulling down his pants and shorts at the same time. I gasped at how big his erection was already. I crawled up to him looking up for permission.

"Go ahead baby girl. Do it good for daddy." He said smirking. I quickly grabbed his dick in my hand and put it in my mouth bobbing backwards and forwards. Darks eyes rolled to the back of his head kneeling down as I continued to bob my head taking his dick in my mouth even more. He moaned out my name grabbing my hair in a bunch and pushing me deeper onto him. I felt his dick twitch in my mouth before a hot sticky liquid exploded in my mouth. Dark panted heavily before looking down at me saying. 

"Drink every drop of that baby girl or else." He said narrowing his eyes. I nodded swallowing every single bit and then licking my lips. I suddenly felt myself being pushed to lay down on the bed and my pants and underwear being ripped off my legs. Dark quickly shoved his whole dick inside of me before I could even speak making me yelp from the sudden pain. He began to thrust back and forth making the pain turn into pleasure as I lifted my hips up so he could thrust harder into me.

"More daddy! Please more!" I shouted trying to move my hips in time with his to create more impact.

"As you wish baby girl." He answered. He lifted my legs up putting them over his shoulders and grabbed my waist thrusting deeper into me making me yell out in pleasure. I felt him go harder and hit my g-spot.

"Right there daddy! More there!" I shouted which he obliged by hitting that same spot over and over again. I felt a tight knot form in my stomach and Darks thrusts started to become sloppy.

"Daddy! I'm gonna-"

"I know baby girl! Cum when I say you can! Got it?!" He shouted. I nodded trying to hold the knot as much as I could.

"Daddy! I can't hold it in for much longer!" I shouted

"All right! Cum for me... NOW!" He shouted. I immediately felt the knot in my stomach release sending my juices flowing out. At the same time I felt Dark's semen shoot into me mixing with my own juices.

Dark continued to thrusted into me a few more times before collapsing down on my sweaty breathless body.

"Daddy. That was amazing." I said breathing heavily.

"Anything for you baby girl." He said wrapping his arms around my bare body as we both drifted to sleep.

Hey guys! I'm back! And it is the New Year! Meaning I have a lot of story ideas waiting to be published. Including one about a certain red head named Jerome in the TV show Gotham... You will all find out soon. But for now make sure to like and comment what you would like to see in this story next. Thank you guys and I will see you soon with another chapter! Buh Bye!