Update and chapter 14...

Hi everyone,

If you haven't read my message on my profile yet then ill inform you of what is happening.

Im considering deleting this account.

I have come to hate what i write. Its not something that will get me anywhere in my future besides being called a slut.

Plus this is a secret account before when i stupidly had my name in my profile everyone judged me for it and even snitched me out to my old school where they told me to delete the account. I don't like lying to people or to myself. I have another account where i am actually myself but have been too afraid to publish any of my stories that are original non smutty stories. I made this account to procrastinate in publishing stories that i hope others would like.

I feel split between deciding to keep this account or not. I will place in the next chapter that i wrote a while back (but was afraid to put in) and you can comment your opinions on if i should leave or not.

Chapter 14

I woke up lying on my stomach and groaned as the sunlight shone down on my eyes. I rolled over to li on my back and immediately felt pain emit from my but making me hiss in pain and clutch one of my but cheeks. I quickly got up and got into a light dress and walked out to the kitchen. I walked over and decided to make some boiled eggs and toast for everyone. I then took some for myself and stood in the corner eating. I watched as the others walked in and smiled taking some toast and eggs then sitting down to eat. I watched as Anti walked in and I didn't dare look at him in the eye.

"Hey y/n wouldn't you like to sit down?" Mark asked confused.

"I would rather stand thank you."

I heard Anti laugh under his breath.

Instead of responding I just chose to ignore his remark and began to eat my toast.

I quickly finished and put my plate in the sink. I felt a hand touch my butt sending pain through my whole body and I stifled a scream of pain. I immediately thought it was Anti and turned to yell at him but then realized it was Wilford rubbing my but making me moan in pain and relief.

"Anti play rough and hurt you?"

I nodded hissing as he rubbed my bottom.

"Hope you found some enjoyment out of it."

"He is a monster." I said not daring to look at Wilford.

"He is just scarred from his last girlfriend." Wilford said.

"What happened?"

He sighed before explaining. "Anti had a friend. She was beautiful and very nice. Anti was completely in love with her. They started going out and Anti was happy for once. But a few days ago he discovered that she was cheating on him with another guy. This broke his heart."

I look over at Anti who is talking to Dark and think about that for a second.

"He must be in a lot of pain."

"Yeah but he will get over it."

"I guess..."

~Time skip~

It is now afternoon. Wilford and I had a relaxing day of just lying on the couch and watching movies. Nothing too fancy. We were now lying on his bed and I couldn't help but feel like we were being watched. I ignored the feeling and turned to Wilford.

"Thank you for making this day relaxing Wilford"

"Anything for you. Now do you think you could do something for good old Wilford?"