Part 12: I'm fine

Jia pov

"Unnie..." I sobbed quietly into her arms.
"Jia, I'm so sorry." She rubbed my back trying to soothe me. I pulled away slightly, I haven't seen her for 4 years, we were meant to stay in contact but she just stopped talking to me.

"Jisu, I've missed you so much." I stopped crying.

"I've missed you too, I'm sorry for everything." She wiped the tears off my cheeks.

I noticed that we were just standing in the middle of a cafe that was just about to open in 10 minutes.
"I'm so sorry, I need to work, please don't leave again." I begged. I didn't want her to leave like last time.

"I won't. I promise." She held both my hands tightly reassuring me.

She let go and walked over to a table smiling widely at me. I returned the smile while walking behind the counter.

"Jia?" I heard a voice behind me. I turned to find my two best friends looking at me with sad eyes.

"Hi." I said and turned around not wanting to ruin my slight happiness for the moment. I continued with work, tI took people's order and took out food to them. I regularly looked to find my sister still sitting there at the table smiling at me. I couldn't believe it was actually her.

"Hey, Jia! There's someone waiting to order!" One of my co workers called out.

I quickly walked back behind the counter, "Good morning sir, how may I take your order." I looked at the man, he looked young but his face was covered with a black mask.

"Jia?"
"How do you know my name?"
"Well you do have a name tag on." He pointed to my name tag attached to my apron. He chuckled when my face heated up.

"Oh, what would you like sir."

"It's me," I stared at him questioningly.

"J." My eyes widened. Why is Jin here?

"Why are you here, you'll be seen." I panicked a little, not wanting him to be bombarded with fans without protection.

"I'll have a Cappuccino." He said, ignoring my first question. I stared at him blankly.

"Why are you here?" I repeated. He placed something in the counter which he had been holding.

"I wanted to give this back." It was my purse. I smiled a little.

"Thank you. Please wait for your order." He started to take his mask off in public.

"Wait stop! No, people will recognise you." I pushed my hands up against his to stop him from revealing his face. He then grabbed ahold of my hands pulling me over towards him more.

"I've been waiting for you." He whispered.

I blushed a little, my heart beating faster. I pulled my hands away from him and looked down, trying to hide my smile.

"Next please.." I said quietly. He chuckled and moved away from the counter.

"Who was that?" Seohyeon appeared beside me.

"No one." I said bluntly, surprised that she was talking to me.

"Look, I'm sorry about what happened." She apologised. I looked at her weirdly.