Prologue IV [A Short Teaser, Part 2]

PROLOGUE IV [A SHORT TEASER, PART TWO]

Rin looked at Len intently, she was thinking. "How can people actually like him?"

He was annoying, aggressive, bratty, flirtatious, selfish, self-centered, concieted, pessimistic, bossful, cranky, spoiled, had a stupid cocky attitude, was a bipolar and...and well he...umm...Actually he can be friendly, quite a gentleman, optimistic when needed, he was nice in a way, also helpful. caring, generous, and most of the time sweet and-

Rin cut her thoughts about him and racked her brain for a solution for this. She shouldn't fill her head with his traits.

There was no way she would let herself keep saying good things about him since the bad ones pretty much overthrew most of them.

Maybe she didn'y fully hate him that much?

"Fine, friends." She answered as she was pulled into a hug by the blonde boy with her.Len was honestly excstatic about it, more than overjoyed at her response.

Surely this was weird. Why would he be happy about having a new friend to this extent?

Of course that was because he had an altiermotive. He knew being friends with her would be fun and annoying the heck out of her was pretty much also fun.

"So will you like leave now?" Rin asked.

"Absolutely not, were friends now so incase someone catches us I'll cover for you." Len smiled at the blonde girl reassuringly.

She rolled her eyes at his statement, "Wow, so it's me whose gonna get us both caught?"

"Just kidding." The male in front of her raised his hands up in defeat, trying to put out the flames before it spreaded. Her right eye twitched in annoyance.

"You're lucky that I'm in a hurry." She grumbled looking away from him.

After a long while of silence that seemed to engulf th two Len asked with all seriousness in his voice, "Do you still want us to get it or not?"

This made Rin look at him straight in the eyes. She answered softly, "I do."

The boy's expression changed in an instant almost like she had suddenly flipped a switch unknowingly.

"What? But were not getting married now! Don't say 'I do' that should only be said on our wedding day!" Len joked.

The girl's expression soured as she could not believe she took him seriously. Scowling at him she hit the back of his head.

"Ouch."

"I meant of course I still needed the stupid thing."

"Well if you say so, come on friend let's get those hea-" Rin cutted him off his sentence.

"Your being too loud!""Who's there?" A guard asked pointing his flashlight towards the blondes location.