Chapter 32

Later, Meher and others were sitting on stairs as usual, Anmol passes by and Meher empties her bottle on his pants. Everyone laugh. Anmol looks at his pants than at Meher. He goes towards her and looks at her angrily.
Anmol: what is this?
Meher: revenge...u were throwing paper on us in class.
Anmol: u will pay for this.

He goes angrily. Meher laughs and does a high five with everyone.
Abeer: what's the next plan?
Meher: I will think about it.

They talk and sometime later the break is over and together they all go to their class. Abeer and Meher were having fun, Anmol stares at them the whole time. He leans forward and the chair also bends with him and he falls along with the chair and his pants get torn. Meher turns back and laugh.
Meher: Abeer look back

Abeer looks back and laughs.
Abeer: when did u do this?
Meher: before he came.

Anmol in his mind: I will have to do something of her.

Later when it was time to go home, Abeer was waiting for Meher outside the college. Anmol stops Meher holding her hand and sits down on his knees. He proposes her.
Meher: I have a boyfriend.

She goes freeing her hand to the exit gate and Abeer calls her name. She smiles at him and sits behind him on bike and holds him tight from his waist as he rides.
Meher: I m more into u than studies.
Abeer: ohh, me too

She kisses on his cheek, he blushes. He drops her to his house and she stops him from kissing her.
Meher: they will tease me.
Abeer: did u care?

Meher nods no and turns to go but he pulls her back and kisses her temple, she smiles cutely.

Meher: naughty boy

She shies and goes. Anmol watches them. Next day, in college, in the break time, Meher was with Abeer only talking to him. He goes saying he will come back and he asks a boy to come to him. He does and Anmol gives him a packet, he asks him to give it to Meher. He does and the moments he opens the packet, she starts coughing and runs to washroom. Anmol follows her and she reaches the washroom and coughs in the basin.
Anmol: r u ok?
Meher: u...

Before she could complete he gags her mouth and takes her from there.