Chapter 35

Abeer and Meher were talking in between the classes. Anmol keeps looking at Meher and thinks of an idea.
Anmol: teacher, look Abeer and Meher are talking and disturbing everyone.
Teacher: stand up Abeer
Abeer: I or Meher r not changing places
Teacher: I said stand up
Abeer: no
Anmol: dekhiye teacher, kitna badtameez hai, lagta hai apni Maa se bhi is trha baat krta hoga (look teacher, how illmannered he is, seems like he talks this way with his mother too)

Abeer gets angry.
Abeer: tujhe badi tameez hai dusro ko kidnap krne ki (u have a lot of sense to kidnap others)

Teacher continues with lecture and Abeer glares at Anmol. Later after the college hours, Meher and Abeer were walking out when Meher felt her mouth gagged by a clothe, she breathed heavily and slowly began to close her eyes and got knocked out on the floor. Abeer looked at her and just then he felt something hit him at the back of his head and he turned to see who it was but his vision was blurry, all he could see was a person smile at him and everything around him spinning and slowly, darkness engulfed his eyes.

Slowly, night began to approach, Meher was laying unconscious on the grass in a forest area, she moved her fingers and shook a little and opened her eyes in a slow motion.
Meher: how did I come here? No idea

She sat up holding her head with the balance of the nearest tree trying not to fall, she rubs her eyes and starts walking. Abeer too wakes up in a forest area holding his head having no idea how he got here. He too stands up and starts walking finding a way out of there.
Meher: what's this noise? Its approaching me, I should walk slowly.

Abeer and Meher start approaching each other unknowingly and collides with each other, Meher screams.
Abeer: who is it?
Meher: plz don't hurt me
Abeer: Meher, u? It's me Abeer

She gets relieved and hugs him.
Abeer: what about we spend the night here and find a way out in the morning?
Meher: then we will have to sleep under the stars because finding a cabin is very difficult, it can be much far.
Abeer: ok

He sits down leaning to a tree.
Meher: just after u

She sits beside him and stretches her arms forward.
Meher: good night

She sleeps putting her head on his shoulder and he smiles looking at her.