Chapter 38 (last chapter)

Two days pass by, Meher is released from the hospital. She does packing but Abeer stops her.
Abeer: jab aapka gulaam yahan hai to phir aapko koi kaam krne ki zarurat nahi

She smiles and he does the packing and picks her on his shoulder.
Meher: arey chhoro, r u kidnapping me?
Abeer: no

He drags her bag in one hand.
Meher: Abeer utaaro na mujhe.
Abeer: will u be able to walk?
Meher: yes

He puts her down and keeps his arm around her arms.
Meher: when r we getting engaged?
Abeer: awww baby u r already mine
Meher: I want to be officially yours
Abeer: soon dear

He side hugs her. They go outside the exit and sit in their car. He drives off and she pokes out her head and her hair blows, she smiles.
Abeer: sunshine
Meher: hmm?
Abeer: (twirling her strand of hair) you look beautiful
Meher: thnx and u look handsome, I want to mark u as mine

She leans to him and kisses his cheek. He smiles. Two years later, Mehbeer were now engaged. Today was the day of farewell party in their college. She wears a black and orange dress and wears earrings with her hair slightly curled. She smiles at herself and goes outside her room towards the exit of the house and Abeer was as usual waiting for her on his scooter. It was evening and night may soon approach and no more villains were there in their life. She sits behind him.
Meher: sweetheart
Abeer: Han ji
Meher: looking hot fiance ji
Abeer: soon to be your husband

She kisses his cheek. They reach college and they get down the bike and go inside hand in hand. They dance on "ilahi mera jee aye" and smile. Sasha dances with Arjun, her boyfriend with who she was in relationship for one year. Ishani dances with Rajesh and Lavanya dances with Nisaar. After two three weeks, Mehbeer gets married along with the other couples and lived happily ever after.

The end.