Sour barfing mushrooms

Mario and Luigi were walking through the Mushroom Kingdom when Mario saw a question block. He ran up to it and jumped. He hit it with his head. Suddenly a purple weird looking mushroom popped out. "What is that" said Luigi. "I have no idea" said Mario. "I'll eat it" Mario said. "No" said Luigi. What if it's dangerous. "Who cares" said Mario. Most mushrooms aren't ever dangerous. "Ok" Luigi said still scared.

So Mario ate it. Then he started barfing. "Oh no" said Luigi. I'm a go get help. Ok? "Hurry" Mario said still barfing. Luigi ran to the castle and grabbed Peach and Toad. When they found Mario he was still barfing. "Why is he barfing" said Peach and Toad. He ate a purple mushroom. "Oh come on they can't be that bad" Peach said. Then she ate one. In two seconds flat Mario and Peach were both on the ground barfing. "Their also sour" Peach remarked still while barfing. "Toad call 911" demanded Luigi. "Ok" said Toad. On it. In one minute an ambulance arrived at the scene. The ambulance guys put Mario and Peach in the back of the ambulance. Toad and Luigi rode in the back with them to the Shroom hospital.

When they arrived. Mario and Peach were both in the emergency room. "What seems to be the problem here" asked the doctor. "Whats the problem?! What's the problem" Luigi shouted. Their barfing like crazy! "What seems to have caused the problem" said the doctor. "Well they ate these things called sour purple mushrooms" said Toad. "Ok just go home" said the doctor. I should have them ready by tomorrow. They will stay here overnight. Ok thank you Luigi and Toad both said.

So they went home and ate dinner together. They had steak and ribs and fries and pasta and chocolate milk. "That was good" said Toad, but I'm full. "Bye" said Luigi. "Bye" said Toad. Luigi went to bed. Then Toad finally got home and went to bed. When they both woke up the morning. Mario was in the bottom bunk of his and Luigi's bunk bed. When Toad woke up Peach was in her bedroom sleeping. Luigi hugged Mario, and said your here! Toad said the exact same thing to Peach. They were glad that Peach and Mario were better. So then they can start a brand new day with brand new adventures.