Surf Day

It was a sunny morning in the Mushroom Kingdom. Mario woke up and realized something. It was a perfect day for surfing. Mario quickly woke Luigi up and told him.

"Luigi its a perfect surf day" Mario said.

"Really" said Luigi.

"Ya" said Mario.

"I'll call Peach and tell her about it" Luigi said.

"Ok" said Mario.

So Luigi called Peach and told her it was perfect for a surf day. Then Peach told Toad about it. They were all very excited about it.

"You and me will pack towels and snacks" Mario told Luigi.

"Ok" Luigi said.

"Peach you and Toad will pack sunscreen" Luigi told them over the phone.

So Mario and Luigi packed snacks and towels, and Peach and Toad went to the store and bought sunscreen and packed. Then they all met at the beach. Luckily the beach had surfboards you could use for a dollar. Then they all went into a separate changing room and changed into their swimsuits. Mario went surfing right away. When he was riding and fell into the water. He started laughing. He finally came back to shore.

"Your turn Luigi" Mario said.

"O-ok" Luigi said.

Luigi went surfing and rode the waves, but just one thing he wasn't good at it. He fell off every five seconds. He eventually reached shore and fell off as he was riding in.

"Oww" Luigi said.

Then Peach went. She was really good at surfing. She was riding really high waves. Eventually she rode into shore on a big wave that splashed everybody. Then Toad went he was kind of good at it. When he rode in he fell off too. Then they all ate sushi and shrimp and chips for their snacks. Then they all went home and went to sleep. They woke up the next morning. Then they ate breakfast.