The Party (Part 1)

It was a sunny day in the Mushroom Kingdom. The birds were chirping and there was not one cloud insight, but most importantly it was Luigi's day to take his driving test. That's right Luigi does not have his driving license yet. Mario woke up and saw the time it read 9 o'clock. That was only 1 hour before Luigi's driving test started! Mario woke up Luigi and said "Luigi! Its only an hour before you're drivers test!"

Luigi quickly got up and got ready and dressed. They took Mario's car. Mario stepped on the acceleration and off they went. They were actually speeding, but Mario didn't have one care in the world. Finally they arrived Mario and Luigi got out of the car. Mario checked his watch. It read 9:55 a.m.

"Good we're five minutes early!" Mario said relived.

There were a lot of drivers ed toads. One was in the car with Waluigi. Waluigi crashed the car and it exploded with a drivers ed toad in the car with him. They were both rushed off to the hospital. Mario and Luigi's friend Toad that lived with the princess happened to be a drivers ed as well.

"Toad come here!" Luigi shouted. Are you my drivers ed? Luigi asked.

"Yup." Toad said.

Finally it was Luigi's turn. He started off smoothly. Finally he passed.

Mario,Luigi and Toad all rushed home and told the princess.

"Luigi passed his drivers test!" Toad and Mario both said excitingly.

"Let's have a party!" Peach said.

Ok everybody agreed. So they made a guest list. They invited Wario,Toadette,Toadsworth,Yoshi,Daisy, and Rosilina.

                                                                                            To be continued...

I will be making Part 2 so stay tuned. 😊