Unexpected, As Expected | Morro X Reader

You yawned, ready to pass out right there and then. Today was a rather long but fun day, a holiday known as the Day of the Departed. You were celebrating traditions with Morro, who is an extremely close friend, and sometimes, maybe a little more.

"Tired?" he asked upon returning to his house, a small cottage in the middle of the woods. It wasn't much, but it had a very homecoming feel to it.

"Yep," you yawned. "I think I'll just go and get changed."

You dressed yourself in your pajamas, which consisted of a t-shirt and long, fuzzy pants.

Morro yawned as he walked in, promptly sitting on his bed, also wearing pajamas.

You glanced at him up and down, trying to process what exactly he was wearing. It was an extremely old-fashioned night gown, buttoned down and falling about down to his calf. He had long sleeves, and the cuffs were lined with lace.

"What are you wearing?" you asked, trying to hold a straight face.

"Wha— oh, yeah. Old fashioned night gown. You better believe it, I grew up in the 1820s."

"Wow. You're old."

"But I'm still fifteen." He winked.

"Are you wearing underwear...?"

"Of course!" He blushed a bit. "I refuse to not."

"Just checking," you said, holding your hands up in defense.

You laid down next to him, hugging him softly. He chuckled. "Goodnight, Y/N."

"Nighty-night, Morro."