Incredible Dexterity | Soul Archer X Reader (Lemon)

The now shirtless ghost approached you seductively, dipping his voice into a sexy tone as he purred into your ear, "I want to let you have it, babe."

You, also shirtless, smirked, draping your arms over his shoulders, looking at him through half-lidded eyes as you let your hands explore his exposed back before finding their way to his neck. You rubbed his collarbone and traced his jawline, then kissed him passionately. You could feel his fangs tugging at your lip softly as he used his tongue to pry your mouth open. He slid his forked tongue into your mouth, its ghostly form feeling strangely attractive. You both pulled away, and a small bit of drool rested at the corner of his mouth.

He pulled you onto his lap as he sat on the edge of his bed. You felt his hands slip up your shirt and roam your back. He had quite a bit of dexterity, most likely due to his skill at archery. His slender fingers undid the clasp of your bra.

You let the piece of clothing fall to the floor, and saw his tongue sticking out of his mouth as a bit of drool escaped. His turquoise eyes were practically devouring your body, and it wasn't long before you felt something pressing against your underside where you sat on his lap.

He kissed you deeply again, using those hands of his to remove your jeans. You felt one hand, surprisingly soft rather than calloused, rest on your backside as the other removed the last bit of clothing you were wearing.

You almost laughed as you felt the hot ghost below you shift his hips uncomfortably, most likely due to his now-obvious erection.

You tugged at his pants, getting them and his boxers off in one go. You traced a finger from his v-line to the base of his dick, nestled in some more grayish-turquoise curls. He groaned as you rubbed him, enjoying the foreplay. His cock was painfully erect at this point, and he loved how you played with it.

You slid your tongue over the tip, drawing a deep moan from the hot ghost. You looked at the sight below you; an incredibly hot ghost archer, his long hair a mess, his legs spread apart as you toyed with his cock and played with his balls. His dick was rather large, at least seven and a half inches, and it was throbbing, oh how it throbbed, and how the tip was a dark blue from his ghostly blood rushing to it, as it leaked a sticky white precum, dripping lightly down the shaft of his raging boner.

You lapped up the droplets of semen hungrily as you wrapped your lips around the tip of his cock, going about halfway down his shaft, and rubbing the rest. You licked and sucked, generating some dirty slurping noises as you did so.

"Agh... Mmmh... Hnngh... Ah...! Hah...!" The sounds he made were deliciously sexy, and drove you to suck him harder. You took his dick into your throat, and swallowed him before pulling up and repeating the process. This led the hot ghost below you to cum, his cream filling your mouth and ending up on your face and neck.

You then pulled up, and kissed him again. You let one hand go down to his cock, and stroked him until he was hard again. You then prepared to lower yourself onto his massive dick. You were practically dripping from how hot this session was, so lubrication was no problem. You slid the tip between your wet folds, teasingly. He flipped the two of you over, and pulled you both onto the bed.

Soul Archer then thrusted his throbbing penis into your long-awaiting vagina, the length of the appendage buried deep into your warm and wet womanhood. He kissed you passionately as he thrusted, bringing you both into a pleasure you never thought you could feel.

His thrusts sped up and got rougher. He soon lost his rhythm, sloppily banging into you as you both drew nearer to orgasm.

Soon enough, you came over his dick. This was enough to set him off, and you felt his seed shoot into you as he let out a long groan.

Once he finished filling you with his ghostly cream, he pulled out and laid beside you, panting heavily.

"Holy shit..." he breathed. "That... was amazing..."

"No kidding," you said.

You went back to rubbing his neck softly as he closed his eyes, worn out and enjoying the afterglow. You soon felt a soft vibration emanating from his throat. You smiled softly, realizing that Soul Archer was purring. You pecked his lips softly, the sound of his purr slowly lulling you to a deep sleep.