Hot and Wet | Morro X Reader (Lemon)

Good god I'm sorry about all the Morro spam

But you're gonna have to get used to it :D

Morro's POV

I blushed hard, thinking dirty thoughts. My mind had drifted off to Y/N, perverted thoughts about her plaguing my brain. I thought about her body, her breasts, how she might sound when she moans, how tight her hot, wet insides were...

I felt blood rushing to my dick, which was now pushing against my pants. I slipped my hand into my pants, hesitantly. Why should I rub one out when Y/N's right there, in my room, borrowing a book from my shelf?

"H-hey, Y/N..."

"Yes, Morro?"

"C-can I ask you a favor?"

She must've noticed the blue blush dusting my face, or the bulge in my pants, or the way I fidgeted slightly, trying to hide my erection. Whatever it was, she seemed to know what I wanted. Or rather, what I needed.

Y/N then coaxed me onto my bed, pulling my shirt off. I looked at her pleadingly, and her eyes were full of lust. She stroked my v-line, receiving a moan off of me. She ran her fingers through my messy hair, and then kissed me quickly. She then got to work. She pulled my pants off, and traced my hard cock through my boxers. I moaned. She then licked the fabric of my undergarments before hungrily removing them, my nine-inch cock in her face. She smirked, and I moaned, rolling my head back, my eyes screwed shut as if to say, "Please! Do me!"

I then felt a hot and wet sensation all over my penis. I looked down, moaning at the erotic sight before me. Her lips touching the base of my huge boner, the tip in her throat as she sucked and licked the throbbing appendage, loud and hot slurping noises being produced in the process. I simply couldn't stop moaning. The blissful pleasure, the hotness of her wet mouth, all of it was too much.

She then did something that somehow brought me to more pleasure. She rubbed my balls with her hand as she sucked on my dick. I could feel myself, about ready to cum, sweating quite a bit. No fantasy or dream could've amounted to what I felt in that single moment.

Then, I came. I moaned loudly, squirting a white liquid into her throat as she continued to suck me off, fully. She didn't swallow it all, as she pulled away, getting a face-full of my sticky, white cream. The sight of it lining her face and coating her lips did nothing to soften my cock.

Y/N then proceeded to strip herself right in front of me. Her breasts seemingly bounced out of her bra, the buds perky, and inviting. I wanted to touch them so badly, to squeeze them in my hands and feel how soft they were. I knew I'd get my chance.

She moved up so her pussy was right near my face as she teasingly slid off her panties. She dripped over my mouth before lowering her entrance to my mouth, awaiting my tongue's entrance. I licked all around, tasting her as she ground her hips into my mouth. I stuck my tongue in, rewarding me with a hot moan. I smirked, letting my mouth and tongue to all of the work, her orgasm drawing nearer. She soon came onto my tongue and into my mouth, as I swallowed her juices eagerly. She tasted delicious, and I wondered how I taste. Some missed and ended up on my face and neck, and she hovered over me. I took the chance to squeeze at her boobs eagerly, feeling her perky buds against the palms of my hands. She let out a moan, biting her lip and giving in to pleasure.

Then, the moment I'd been anticipating since this all began, she lowered herself onto my cock, fully. I moaned, bucking my hips upward into her wet vagina. My dick throbbed as I continued to buck my hips upward as she rode my erection.

I usually don't last very long, but I bit back my orgasm a few times, until I finally couldn't hold back anymore. I shot a white and creamy liquid into her, Y/N coming right after.

She fell beside me after we finished, as I pulled a blanket over us. I felt her begin to stroke my hair and caress my face, and in response I began to purr, the vibrations emanating from my throat luring the two of us into a deep sleep.