Exo Drabbles

Tao- 1 & 6:

"I brought an Ouija board!" Chanyeol announces happily, appearing in the living room's doorway with the board cover displayed proudly.

"You what?!" Junmyun's astonished voice exclaims from the kitchen. A moment later, he walks out, drying his hands with a towel while glaring disapprovingly at Chanyeol. "You are out of your mind if you think I'll allow you to play with that."

Chanyeol frowns. "I'm old enough to make my own decisions, hyung," he huffs, strolling over to the coffee table to set the box down.

"Apparently not," Junmyun replies sternly while grabbing the game and carrying it back to the kitchen with him.

"Doesn't anyone have any ideas on what we can do? I'm bored," Baekhyun grumbles.

"Let's carve pumpkins!" Jongdae pipes up from the couch.

"Lame," Sehun mumbles next to him.

"I'm up for it," Zitao says, nudging you with his elbow. "Are you?"

You nod slightly, standing up from the couch to walk outside.

~

"Who got all of these?" Zitao asks, stopping to stand next to you as you gaze at the wide selection of pumpkins in the front yard.

You shrug before bending down to grab a small pumpkin. "They were laying here when I got here."

Zitao hums in response and grabs a medium-sized pumpkin. "Are you making yours scary or cute?" He asks as you walk back to the house.

"Probably cute," You reply.

"Just make it a carving of you." Zitao holds the door open for you and follow you inside, leading you into his dorm room.

You raise an eyebrow at him as you grabs a towel and place the pumpkin on top of it, setting the two on the ground. "Why?"

"Because you're the cutest," he mumbles with a smile.

You roll your eyes. "That was incredibly cheesy."

He pauses for a moment, then replies with a slight laugh, "I know."

~~~

Chen- 2:

You yawn and roll out of your bed, sleepily stumbling to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. You grab a glass out of the cabinet and fill it up, turning around as you bring the cup up to your lips.

"BOO!"

You immediately scream in surprise, accidently dumping the full glass all over your pajamas.

Jongdae burst out laughing, wrapping his arms around his stomach as he tries to catch him breath.

"Kim Jongdae!" You exclaim, angrily setting your glass on the counter before you step forward to hit his chest with your fist. "Stop trying to scare me, it isn't funny! Halloween was six days ago!"

"But- your face!" He replies breathlessly through another laughing fit.

"You're so childish!" You huff, holding your wet pajama shirt away from your body as you stalk out of the kitchen. "Now I'm going to steal one of your shirts since I can't wear these anymore!" You call over your shoulder while striding up the staircase.

"Don't take the one hanging on the back of the door!" His muffled voice replies. "I'm wearing that tomorrow!"

You scoff. "Too bad! You shouldn't have scared me."

"(Y/n)!"