By her spear, a message.

By dawn, the army was ready to march. Elena gave her sign for the march begin. Damien and Jargen were to her left, Xerath and Aizen to her right.

Everyone having his resolved worked up. She seemed troubled, but she tried to hide it. They came across a village, where the boys started to circle her. shouting and singing queen Elena.

The very same villagers whose lives were on the stake.

She couldn't betray their happiness. She couldn't betray their trust.

She removed all worried expressions from her face. Got off her horse. and started to smile to the children, and play with them. they followed her, as she walked besides her army. Her smile bewitching the hearts.

They crossed the villages and headed towards where the fifth army was currently fighting.

They were worn out of the fight, but upon seeing the Mierian army, the varmen's retreated to join their main forces lest they be forked by the Mierians, which stopped the flank, and allowed Mierians to join the main army.

Queen Elena took lead of the formation, and signed her troop to attack. She before them, was attacking. Her courage was inspiring.

*Damien felt something was off, the fact that they haven't sent their strongest troops to kill or capture the queen, who was fighting on her own, was way too suspicious. It went beyond the strategy of draining resources. her weapon, Agnet spear was piercing through their lines, and their commanders were watching silently.

"Invertum Nos Aires", he quickly said, making his horse run like a bolt, piercing through space.

just when he raced towards the queen, 8 benders emerged from within the Varmen's back lines, quickly chanting and weaving signs, whilst 8 glared weapons hovered before them.

*Blokenda Takeda*, a forbidden magical art, that uses all the energy in glared weapons as directed explosives, it was almost impossible to make, theoretically, but if managed to, it has massive destructive power, said to rival that of the legendary souls.

Once finished, all the weapons fusioned into one, aimed straight at Elena, like a giant fire ball.

He raced them, riding faster than thunder, the air around him dared not slow him down, everyone stood watching this race against time.

Faster the ball gained momentum, faster he did.

Elena could only see it coming, and was bracing for impact. Uncertain if her armor would keep her alive or not, She closed her eyes, and gave in the the reminscents of the old days.

The tree under which she lay and watched the stars. Their gleaming pureness. Moments of eupheria, undisturbed by this world's conflicts.

''INVERTUM NOS AIRES DOS" he rode even faster.

Ripples of water, propagating, as she for the first time threw a rock in a pond. Harmony and beauty.

He jumped off his horse, and shielded her with his body, tightly embracing her, trying to cover every inch of her body with his own.

"Damien-!''

''Shields of ABADON, Activate!"

The ball hit.

Destruction followed.

It annihilated everything in its way, it was given that anything in its way would be destroyed without even ashes remaining . As if oblivion would claim this place as its own.

Mierians watched in despair, while the varmens started to feel high on victory.

Damien, meanwhile, started to absorb the hit power with his shields; he made a shield of himself. Trying to protect Elena of the destructive fire power, it was inevitable tho, that she'd be hurt, the heat was intolerable. she moaned slightly in his hands, her hazel eyes barely opened, her pink lips dry. He himself felt overwhelmed by the fire, but saving her was a must.