"I'm Paranoid; I'm Trippin'"

I decide not to tell Dashie about Matt, even though thinking about the kiss he just gave me makes me feel nauseous.

"Y/N, I have to record a video, so I'll be in my office." Dashie says, jerking his thumb down the hall.

"Okay," I say. "I won't disturb you. ...Keep that rage under control!" I add as he walks away from me.

"I'll try," he chuckles and shuts the door to his office.

I've never been inside Dashie's office. As weird as it may sound I feel like if I were to go in there I'd be invading his sanctuary, or something.

I settle on the couch and channel-surf while Dashie records.

I can hear him talking. I smile. It's like he's talking to a friend. Every time he yells, I jump—even though I'm expecting his loud outbursts. It sounds like he's having a lot of fun.

By the time Dashie finishes recording, I have watched episodes to six different Spanish novelas.

I don't understand a lot of what the characters are saying, but for some reason, I keep watching.

Dashie grabs a snack from the kitchen, and sits next to me. "Can I ask you something, and I don't want you to think I'm being weird or anything, alright?" he says after a moment.

I pause the show and look at him.

"It's kinda stupid, but we tell each other everything, right?" he laughs nervously. "Alright, I had this crazy-ass dream that that Hibachi-dude from the restauraunt, was like obsessed with you. It freaked me out. Did you get a weird vibe from him?"

I shake my head.

"Good," he says. "I'm probably just being paranoid. After all, it was just a dream."