Got You, Asshole

I call up Matt and ask him if he's busy. I end up meeting him at a local outdoor restaurant.

Dashie is sitting far away from us. Matt's all smiles when he sees me. I tell him I have a surprise, and he grins even wider.

"You were right, Matt. Dashie doesn't deserve me. I've put up with him for too long. I think it's time I get with a real man." I shoot him a wink. "I think it's time I give you a shot. Tonight. I'm ready for you. In fact,  I have another suprise."

I pull the handcuffs out of my purse.

"Whoa," he laughs. "That's kinda hot, Y/N."

"It's about to get even hotter," I murmur, going behind him, letting my lips brush his neck.

I cuff one of his wrists, then clasp the other cuff around the metal gate that surrounds the restauraunt's patio.

Matt laughs again, pulling at the cuffs. "What are you doing?"

"Calling the police. I know you attacked Charlie. He played by your rules to protect me. So now I have to step up. I have to do the right thing. Have fun in jail, Matt."

The police arrive quickly. Matt doesn't seem to fully grasp what's happening. He looks at me, his brow furrowed. "But, I... He's nothing anymore. He's—he's nothing. He... He can't make you happy like I can!" He reaches out for me and I take a step back, feeling Dashie's fingertips lightly brush against the small of my back. "That fatass doesn't even have a real job any—"

I deliver a hard slap to Matt's cheek. "He doesn't need money to make me happy, you jackass. I never loved him for his money. And anyway, you'd think someone who works at a popular, upscale restaurant would at least offer to pay for a plate of pancakes."

A pair of police officers lead Matt away while another pair search his car. They find pictures of Dashie and me, along with some rope, zip-ties, and a shovel. Looks like Matt had something planned for me...