Chapter 9

*Elliots POV*

Oh my fuck... Did I, Elliot Stabler, just tell the love of my life that I was going to take her home and make love to her? I have never wanted anything quite like I've wanted Olivia, to kiss her, to be inside her, make her scream my name, please her, make her mine, give her so many orgasms. I feel my dick start to strain against my slacks as Olivia whispers to me something about getting out of here and she takes my hand then leads me outside while our friends are high fiving and whistling behind us.

We hardly get out of the bar door and I tug on Olivia's arm, forcing her to turn around. I gently pushed her up against the brick building and my hands find their way to each side of her face. My lips crash into hers and my tongue licks her bottom lip, begging her for entrance.

She eagerly accepts my invitation and opens her mouth, our tongues fighting for dominance. Her hands are on my hips and mine are traveling through her hair. I gently tug with my right hand and Olivia moans the sexiest moan I have ever heard into my mouth. My dick stiffens from the noise she just made and it pushes into her. She notices immediately and she kisses me harder.

"God, I could fuck you right here and not care who watched," Olivia whispered in my ear and my breathing hitched.

"You have no idea how hard you make me," I tell her back.

"I think I have an idea," she giggles as she runs her hand across my cock and it stiffens even more.

I decide I've had enough fucking around with this woman, if I don't get her home soon, I'm going to end up fucking her right here. She seems to have the same idea because she grabs my hand and says "my place, now."

She takes off walking in a direction and I follow close behind, hoping she isn't too drunk to remember where her apartment is. We walk for what seems like forever but I check my phone and it's only been ten minutes.

"Liv?" I ask.

"Yeah, El?" she coos, turning her head to look at me.

"Are you drunk? Not drunk, because I know you're drunk but like really drunk. Will you remember all this tomorrow?" I say, she stops walking and looks into my eyes. She takes my hands in hers and I am in awe of her beauty. Her dark eyes, olive skin, long brown hair, plump breasts, distinctive collar bones, everything about this woman is perfect.

"Elliot, I am more drunk than I have been in a long time. No, I doubt I will remember this tomorrow and its a shame because its all I have ever wanted," she says as she looks away, tears forming in her eyes.

"Don't cry, Liv. I'm drunk too, I probably won't remember this either. But I can promise you, I am not leaving. You're stuck with me now because I can not lose you."

She wipes her eye and turns back around, walking in the direction of her apartment. Fuck, I think as she stumbles and then laughs, she really is drunk.

We make it up the stairs and enter her building. She pulls out her keys and unlocks the door and leads me to the elevator.

I hit the 'up' button and she pulls me into the elevator when the door opens. She pushes me up against the wall of the elevator before i know whats happening, her lips are on my neck and her hands are fumbling with the button on my pants. For a moment I let her struggle and enjoy the mark that is forming on my neck.

The elevator door dinged as it opened and Liv made no attempt to stop.

"Liv, honey, lets take this to your apartment," I whisper to her.

She pouts but obeys and takes a step out of the elevator and loses her balance. I grab her arm and hold her up. I smile at how perfect she is even when she is drunk out of her mind. She stops in front of a door I'm assuming is hers, grabs her keys from her purse again and fumbles with the lock a few times. Finally, I hear it click and the door opens. We enter and my hands find her hips right away. I bring her to me and she giggles at the force I use.