Chapter 13

*Elliots POV*

"Liv, that was amazing," I say with a shaky voice as I pull out of her. Sweat is dripping down my body and I can't help but stare at her naked, glistening body. Even though I just came, I feel my dick stiffening again. I grab Olivia's wrist and pull her close to me.

"Elliot, what do we do now?" she asks.

"Well, I say we got for round two," I say seductively.

"You horny man," she laughs.

"Well, I just fucked the sexiest woman I've ever laid my eyes on and I made her cum three times in a pretty short period and I didn't even show her all my tricks," I tell her as I slip my hand between her legs feel she's still wet.

"You said I was the horny one, you're still wet," I whisper in her ear.

"Well, I just fucked the man I've been in love with for 17 years and it was better than my wildest dreams, so yes, I'm still wet," she replies.

I slip my finger into her and take it away just as fast. I suck the finger into my mouth.

"You taste so good," I growl.

"Take me home, Stabler, now."

And, with that she turns around and pulls on her jeans and tee shirt, leaving her undergarments discarded. I quickly get dressed and lead her out of what is now my favorite interrogation room.

We walk back to the bull pen, hand in hand, to find Fin, Rollins, and Huang sitting at their desks. Olivia looked surprised to see them.

"I didn't plan on you guys being back from the hospital until later!" Olivia said, greeting them.

"Clearly," Fin laughed.

"Whats that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Well, next time you want to get busy in the interrogation room you might want to make sure that we aren't bringing a perp in for questioning. Luckily, he wasn't with us when we first came over that way," Rollins said, smiling.

"Who was with you?" Olivia asked.

"Oh, just us three," Huang winked.

"Oh, my fuck," Olivia said, clearly embarrassed, not making eye contact with her friends.

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about, babe," I whisper in her ear.

"Stabler's right," said Rollins with a giggle.

"Alright, guys. Thats enough," laughs Olivia, "Elliot and I are going home for the night."

"Have a good night," they say in unison.

"Oh, we will," I say with a wink and we take off.

Sorry it's so short, y'all. But I wanted to give you something quick. Make sure to vote and give me feedback! I'm trying to juggle between this and my svu one shot book. 😘 

DR.MH