Chapter 12

*Olivia's POV*

Pure lust is taking over my body, I don't even try to stop Elliot when he leads me towards the interrogation rooms. I give a quick glance over my shoulder to make sure there wasn't too many people left in the bull pen this late. To my pleasure, there is only a few officers still wandering around.

"Guys, take the rest of the night off!" I yell, "we've had a good day! Get some rest."

The uniforms look up at me and smile, then begin wrapping up whatever it is they're working on.

I turn back and look at Elliot, winking at him. I grab his hand and continue our short walk to the interrogation room. I can't remember the last time I was this turned on by someone, and then it hits me. Only Elliot has ever had this effect on me. Just his voice gets me overly aroused.

I grab Elliot by his collar and push him against the wall, slamming my lips into his. I snake my hands around his waist and he puts his hands in my hair. I open my mouth and skim my tongue against his bottom lip. He eagerly allows me entrance and our tongues are fighting for power.

One of his hands travel to my breast, the other stays in my hair, pulling gently. I suck his bottom lip into my mouth and bite. He moans into my mouth and my legs almost give out.

Elliot yanks me around so I'm the one pressed against the wall and he's pressed against me. He lifts me up by my ass and I wrap my legs around his waist. I start fumbling with the buttons on his button down shirt and he lifts my black tee shirt over my head, leaving me in yet another black lace see through bra.

For a moment, I think about how this is my work place and I should stop Elliot before this goes too far, but I am far too aroused to stop now. My primal instincts are on high and I can't see straight. I have wanted Elliot to fuck me so hard I have trouble walking the next day for almost 20 years. And, now my fantasy was about to come true.

I break the kiss and lick my way down El's neck. I stop at the spot that makes him moan and I suck. He backs up from the wall and walks down the hallway a little further until we approach the last interrogation room, his favorite. He opens the door and walks in, while I am still sucking on his neck, leaving little marks. His breathing has become more rigid and I feel him through our clothes against my core. He thrusts a little and I moan onto his neck.

"Fuck, El," I moan as he pulls my hair.

"It's so hot when you say fuck," he whispers to me.

I continue to undo the buttons of his shirt and he sets me down on the table. I undo the final button and pull it off his shoulders. I am met by his beautiful, muscular chest and it arouses me even further. I continue to kiss my way down his body. I lick down his abs, painfully slow until I meet his pelvic bone. I hop off the table and kneel onto my knees. I undo the button on his jeans and yank them down, exposing a rock hard cock. I look up at him, shocked at the size of his member. He smiles down at me.

"El, we're really about to do this," I whisper.

"Do you not want to?" he asks.

"You have no idea how bad I want this, I'm just a little surprised it actually is happening," I confess.

Elliot pulls me up from my knees and kisses my collar bone.

"I want you to get all the attention tonight," he says in a low, sexy voice.

His hands go behind me and unclasp my bra. He slides it off my shoulders and I am left in only my jeans.

His mouth latches onto my breast and he laps my nipple into his mouth. I throw my head back at the pleasure. His hand finds its way to my other breast and he pinches my nipple between his fingers. I reach down between us, to his rock hard cock and run my thumb over the head. He pulls my hand away.