Escape

Ravens p.o.v

After about 20 minutes, Mr. Scott walked in. Obvously looking for me. I muffled my mouth and basically tried to keep as quiet as possible. No one else was in the bathroom so my stall was the only one closed...I wonder how he found me...

He knocked on the door gently, "Hey, Raven are you okay?"

I sniffed abit. "Not exactly..." he sighed and I heard him lean against the door frame.

"Its the new kid isn't it?~sigh~ You can't hide in here forever..."

"Who says?"

Mr. Scotts voice became stern, "I do."

I opened the door and walked out. Turning away from Mr. Scott and crossing my arms I looked in the mirror. My eyes were puffy and my eyeliner was reduced to streaks running down my face.

He put his hand on my shoulder and said gently, "Get cleaned up." It was obvious that it was an order not a suggestion. I wiped the black streaks away. The walk to the classroom was the longest one.

Once we actually got in the room I looked over at my old best friend and the guy who was my supposed soulmate. "Can I go back to the bathroom?" I said turning back to Scott. He shook his head and pointed back to my desk.

I sat down and watched Adrian bury his head in Blades neck, Blade in turn smirked at the figure then at me. The tears were coming again as I felt my heart plummit even further. I barely heard my own head hitting the desk as a new wave of self pity came over me.

~time skip to the end of class because im lazy~

"Mr. Smith please stay after."

I brought my head up, my vision blurry. Croaking a quiet okay I walked over to his desk. "Do you have a free period?"

"Yes. This one."

"To be perfectly honest I don't trust you to be alone, given your past. Stay here. Have you ever done a fastwrite?"

He said all this before I even had a chance to argue the fact that I WAS STUCK IN HERE NOW. "No I haven't. Now you don't think I'm stupid enough to go commit suicide right after class do you?!" All I could think everytime I ponder suicide is, who would take care of my dad?

"I had a friend, when I was in high school, who said the same thing. Depression just got to be to much. We found him a week later, hung himself." He sighed and continued quietly, "you think your life is so bad and you just want to end it all. But you never look at who this would effect. Whos hurt."

I have never seen a teacher so close tk crying. "Some people just aren"t fighters..."

His stern teacher persona came back and he cleared his throat. "Well, no matter. The past is the past. Now I want you to do a fastwrite-writting without stopping or thinking-to think this through. Write about it."

I shrugged and walked over to a desk.

My paper and pen were out and I started.

I never believed in soulmates I mean why would i? My dad was a man whore who broke my mom. I thought all those years that they were happy. Now i get told why am i not happy? My life is so fucking perfect but they never look at whats going on. I have to take care of my father day in and day out. I watch my best friend and the guy im in love with be all kissy kissy and they get pissy when i tell them i feel like im not apart of their lives anymore. Like as if my life is just so amazing that it doesnt matter if i lose two friends i have so many more. No i dont i have no one. My best friend just replaced me when someone and they espect me to be doing cart wheels for them?! No im not doing that. I cant. I love him and he was taken away from me. Was i not good enough?!

I looked at the last line. He didn't even know. How could he have thought I wasn't good enough. "Are you done?" I nodded. "May I look at it? You are very much able to decline...I'm just curious."

"Honestly, I'd rather you didn't"

"Thats understandable."

The bell rang just then. I hadn't realized my writting had taken that long. I walked out.

~time skip to lunch~

I started walking toward our table-their table I realized. I repositioned my backpack a little bit comfier. (Word?) And walked outside. It was the beginning of October and the leaves here falling. Being Oregon that also meant it was wet. Very wet. I sat at one of the mostly dry tables outside and took out a book. I'm currently reading I'll Give You The Sun. It is an amazing book so far. Being the fact that the tables weren't that far from the cafe. So it wasn't exactly hard for me to hear the yelling going on inside it. I got up and looked through the window. Thena was yelling at Adrian and Adrian was looking more and more upset by the second. I looked away from the mirror. It felt to personal. My face, though tinged pink from the cold, was soon back in my book. Trying to lose myself in fiction was the only escape I had.

Hey guys, i am so sorry for the long ass wait. My phone is broken...kinda it keeps telling me its over heating when its cold. So, i cant write as much as before. I hope you liked this chapter. I had to rewrite it like five times. I will update when i can. Bye bye Don't be a silent reader!!

)0(