What The Hell?

Adrian's p.o.v

I snuggled closer to Blade and furrowed my brow. We've been dating for two weeks now and none of this felt right. Right now we are in my bedroom, my dads aren't home so it's not like I have to worry about them walking in.

Blade looked at me and said, "Hon? You okay?"

I shook my head clearing my thoughts. "Yeah just thinking."

"Okay baby." I hated being called baby... He leaned forward and started kissing my neck. I pushed his away.

"No...not now..."

He pulled completely back and crossed his arms. "Why not?"

"Just no..." How was I supposed to explain that nothing felt right? Your touch doesn't turn me on like it should...sorry soulmate but no...  Yeah no...

He huffed and went to the bathroom, "fiiiiiiiiiiine." Sometimes I wonder if he is my soulmate.

He is though, he showed you his arm.

But why won't he let any pens near me?

Why won't you let him kiss you?

I fell back on the bed and groaned. Whatever. I grabbed my Septiceye Sam and cuddled it.

Blade came out and laughed. I was in a  complete ball...with a green center. I giggled at snuggled my face into the pillow more. Maybe things aren't so bad...

~~~~~

At school Monday I walked through the halls alone. Usually Thena was here to walk with me but she's still mad at me. I don't understand why.

First period was boring and long. Blade wouldn't leave me alone to work and Raven had moved away from us...all the way across the room. Seriously what did I do? The bell rang and Blade tried kissing me which I opted out for a hug. I'm not ready for that. I don't feel ready for that.

I shook my head and walked to English. Today we're starting our work sample. I think its on poetry. Well of course what else has the teacher been working on? "Oh shut up" I tell myself. As I settled into my desk. And started working on the paper ahead. It was writing a poem...the words just wouldn't come to me...

I sat back and sighed. Maybe I'll be able to get it done tomorrow...

~~~~~~~

I sat down at lunch with Blade. Per usual no one else sat with us. I saw Raven come in and start talking to this guy with brown hair. I knew he was spending lunch outside. It wasn't hard to tell being the fact we had class together the next period. During the first week he would just have this cute(what am I thinking?) Pink ting on his cheeks and nose then it started raining. He came in soaked two times. I'll admit I was worried about him and his health. Every time I'd try talking to him, either he would avoid me or Blade would pull me away.

I noticed Ravens friend had a slightly feminine figure, then she turned her head away . Thena had cut all the green off her head and was wearing more boyish clothing. What the hell had I missed? Her hair was slightly shaggy and without the weight of it, it had little waves.

Blades arms once again went around me and he leaned in...trying to kiss me. Again. I sighed in annoyance.

But what if that's what I'm missing? If that's what creates the spark? I looked into his brown eyes and sighed to myself. He looked into my green eyes and smirked.