This is Him

Adrian's p.o.v

The next morning I went and immediately found Blade. "Are you really my soulmate?!"

Blade gave me a look that was basically telling me how crazy he thought I was...or how stupid. "Yes, duh..."

"Prove it." He looked at me with wide eyes, hesitating, "I SAID PROVE IT!!"

I couldn't do it...I took Blades arm and drew a line. There was nothing on mine.

My heart shattered. I wasted everything, my time, my first kiss... I can't, I just can't.

I ran.

Behind me I heard yelling and the sick sound of skin against skin. I didn't care. I kept running until I found a closet. Not the best, but it was somewhere I could hide. I sat there crying.

Why was I so stupid...?

The door barely opened and I hid farther into the darkness. I felt arms reach around me and a voice, I didn't know, whisper, "I am your soulmate." And with that the person kissed me.

I felt everything I didn't with Blade. I felt the swarm of insects, I felt the sparks.

Our lips moved in perfect harmony, it was passionate but desperate. All to soon the kiss ended.

"I can't..." The voice said.

I felt tears forming again, "but why?! I want you. I want you so bad..." Yes I know I sound desperate.

The voice changed and cracked, I knew it from somewhere, "You can't love me... I'm nothing..." And with that the door shot open and I caught a glimpse of black clothing as the person ran out.

My tears had stopped and I started thinking about where I had heard that voice before.

Yep no clue. I checked my phone to see that first period had ended so I grabbed my things and headed to English, as usual no one came to greet me. That ended a while ago.

~~~~~~~~

I sat in my room with my TV on high trying to block out everything. "Adrian, turn that down!" Yelled Dad from down stairs.

"Okay!" And I took the volume back down, instead I put my phone on high and shoved ear buds in. Screamo played loudly, I could feel it in my chest. Everything started stacking up and I started bawling. Due to the buds I couldn't tell how loud I was. I hugged my Pikachu and put my face in it. Why me? What happened to the easy life of just living, looking for my mate? How was I so naive?

A couple hours later the crying calmed down and I cleaned up.

Dad noticed the bags under my eyes, Daddy seemed to notice me just pushing my food around my plate. Neither said anything about it, to be honest at this point I wasn't sure if it was because they didn't care or they didn't know how to bring it up.

For now I didn't care...

For now depression has taken its toll for today...

I went to sleep and had nightmares all night.

I woke up tired as can be. As I was getting dressed for school I noticed some writing on my arm. I'm sorry I had to tell you. I grabbed a marker as my blood started to boil. Don't talk to me until you decide to stop being a pussy and tell me who you are. I sat back for a moment then finished getting dressed.

At school I was back to being the outsider and the loser. I had no friends and the one person I hung out with betrayed me. I felt tears cloud my vision. Why was I so stupid? I found a closet away from everyone and let myself start crying. Anger and sadness burned in me somehow my fists found the wall.

Smack

Smack

Smack

I felt my skin scrape against the wall, my knuckles bruised and bled. I kept going. I couldn't stop. My tears had dried up and I could see again. The door opened and a familiar face came into view. Arms wrapped around me and pulled me out of the closet. I went limp and let it.

Raven held me close and started rocking me back and forth shushing me. I looked at him with big eyes and tilted my head, "why are you trying to help me?"

"Because you're still my friend." I only then started to notice that the halls were empty. I had spent most of the day in that closet. I looked down at my injured hands and pulled my sleeves over them. Raven gently took my arm and brought my hands to him. He examined the wounds, "Lets get you home. We can clean up your hands there." He helped me up and we started walking.

Luckily no one was home. We went to the bathroom and he found the first aid kit. While he was cleaning and wrapping my hands I caught a glimpse of his arm. There were deep scars and a couple new ones. When he was done I took his hand and gently brought his sleeve up. There were more then a couple new ones.

"I guess you weren't kidding when I asked you about your sleeves."

He sighed and look at me, "Adrian, I'm going to tell you something. I want you to hear me out before I tell you." He brought a marker out of his pocket and drew a line on his hand. He took my hand and kissed it right where another line was appearing. "I'm sorry, I was afraid. All my life I've watched my parents. They convinced me they were soulmates. They divorced and my mom committed suicide." His eyes clouded with tears as he was unable to say anymore.

I looked down and thought about it for a couple minutes. I closed my eyes, sighed and kissed the lips I had been wanting to kiss since yesterday. They were just as soft and they fit perfectly with mine.

Everything felt a bit better.

An
I'm so so so sorry for the wait and how rushed this story may seem right now. I think the next chapter is going to be the last one. I hope you've enjoyed the story so far.

Blessed be )0(