Last Chapter

1 year later~
~3rd person P.o.v~

Adrian looked around at his sophomore class. Finally he found who he was looking for, a young boy with deep brown eyes and black hair. He was wearing a t-shirt that showed his arms, which were mostly healed.  Adrian walked over, putting a kiss on the boys forehead. "Hey baby."

Raven looked up at the red head and smiled widely, "Hey Adrian!" He placed a kiss on his cheek. "How are you?"

"Good, love."

Blade walked in and looked at the happy couple. Even though it was the happiest he had seen Raven ever, he still hated him for what had happened. He could have treated Adrian better!!

Thena walked in and saw her friends and ran over to them, excited that she had the same class as them. She ran up and hugged Adrian and Raven, still she looked across the room at Blade. This time it was because she wanted to drop kick him for all the drama. And also because he hurt her friends.

Soon class was over and the three made their way away from the school towards their homes.

As Raven entered his house he remembered how his dad would tell at him and belittle him. He opened the door to the smell of good food and saw his dad in the living room watching a movie. "Hey Raven, how was today?"

"It was really good dad"

"Today's a special day."

Raven looked at him confused. "Today I am six months sober" Ravens smile widened and he gave his dad a huge hug.

He knew his life was getting better.

Thena had been drawing on her arms today in her history class out of pure boredom. She looked across the street and noticed a boy with similar marks adorning his arm. The boy was looking at his arm smiling. He looked up towards Thena and she turned her head away blushing. Biting her lip she made her way home, getting ready to wow him tomorrow. Though, worries entered her mind...What if he doesn't know about the soulmate thing somehow?

Adrian walked in and hugged his dad. "Hey dad! Did you make any coffee?"

"Yes, but you're not getting any" Adrian pouted but bounded up to his room to receive a text on their group chat.

R: Hey guys, my dad is six months clean!!

T: You'll never guess what I saw today

Adrian laughed as they both messaged at the same time.

A: woah, love, congrats!!

T: Oh gosh, Raven! That's awesome!

R: so what did you see?

T: A boy with the same drawings on his arm as me!

A: Go for it!!

R: omigod that's amazing!

Adrian couldn't help but remember when the drama from last year first started. He put down his phone and laid back on his bed, slowly putting more and more of the story in my head.

It took Raven months to be able to fully tell me what had happened and why it had happened. It took me a while to  fully forgive him. I knew I would never be able to forgive Blade though. He has forever broken that trust.

Tears started to blur my vision. I shook them off and smiled thinking of my life now.

Because now, at least for now, life is okay.

A/N

I AM SO SORRY FOR MY WRITERS BLOCK. AND HOW MUCH THIS ENDING SUCKS. I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR STICKING WITH THIS FOR SO LONG. AHH. Okay, anyways

I love you guys

Don't be a silent reader.

)0(