FOUR

Jude Pierce wasn't used to seeing his one night stands after their night together, let alone work with them. Zara fucking Hewitt. He couldn't forget their night together even if he tried. He'd been mesmerised by her wide, swaying hips and round arse from the moment she walked through the door. She had look like a real life fucking Angel in that champagne coloured dress that hugged every inch of her skin so tightly it made Jude jealous.

He wanted nothing more than to peel that dress off of her and have it decorate his bedroom floor; a trophy, of such.

Jude got what he wanted though, just like he always did.

Zara had well and truly rocked his world and he hasn't wanted to be with anyone else, but now he was her boss, reliving that night was unfortunately off the table; much to Jude's dismay.

His night with Zara had him feeling all kinds of frustrated.

Jude wasn't usually the type to sit and stew over a woman. It was unusual for him to feel this way and he wasn't sure what he was going to do about it. Sabine, the bartender from a overpriced bar in SoHo, had done the job, but there was something missing; something that only Zara could provide.

Jude knew he sounded like a hormonal teenager, pining over some god damned woman like she was some god send, that was made for Jude and Jude only. He sounded too clingy.

He needed to stop acting so wet and get a grip.

A knock on his office door had him reeling his mind away from thoughts of Zara and that wonderful arse of hers.

"Come in." Jude called out.

Nessa — Vanessa Montgomery — entered his office, holding a stack of paperwork. The petite blonde looked up at him with a sultry smile that had an all knowing smirk making it's way onto his face.

Jude knew when a woman wanted him. She would put more of an effort into her appearance, she'd stand a little taller and she would find any and every opportunity to be around him. Nessa had introduced herself on Jude's first day in the office and he had been aware of her attraction towards him as soon as she had placed her hand on his arm after laughing at something he had said.

From that day on, she had gone out of her way to bring him a mug of tea or coffee and had been wearing less and less clothing. Today, she wore a tight fitted cream dress that fell just above her knees, but left little to the imagination on her top half. Plump, creamy breasts threatened to spill over the top of her v-neck dress and the small pendant on her necklace, rested in the top of her cleavage. Her long, slim legs looked long in her high ruby red heels, that made an annoying click on the floor every time she walked.

"Good morning, Mr Pierce," She said softly, "I hope I'm not interrupting."

He shook his head slowly; all thoughts of Zara now slotted into the mental filing cabinet at the back of his mind.

"No, not at all." Jude said, noting how she closed the door behind her with a small click.

She wanted privacy.

He didn't like where this was going.

"Great." Nessa smiles, walking over towards his side of the desk and perching her arse on the edge. "I want hoping I'd be able to pick your brain about something."

Jude gave her the once over and appreciated the way she was lounging over his desk, but she wasn't the one he wanted. No, he wanted a certain brunette sprawled out over his desk; preferably in nothing, but he'd settle on lingerie if he had too.

"What do you need, Vanessa?"

She looked down at her legs and crossed one over the other. The material of her dress shifted higher up her leg and Jude knew that it was a strategic movement; he knew women like her all too well.

"Well, I was thinking that maybe, if you're taking applications for a PA then I'd like to know the requirements and how to apply."

She wanted to be at his beck and call.

"Unfortunately, there are no positions open," Jude tells her and notices the way her face drops ever so slightly, "However, I will keep you in mind if any positions similar become available."

Nessa nods her head and smiles. "Great, thanks! I'm really experienced and I'm great at following orders."

He got her message loud and clear.

She would do anything he asked of her; she would be his plaything, if he wanted her. Unfortunately for her; he did not.

Nessa lingered on his desk for a moment longer before she took the hint and stood from her seated position. "Thanks for your time, Mr Pierce." She says as she opens the door.

Jude nodded his head in response and looked at the papers she had left on his desk and waited until she closed the door behind her before he unlocked his computer and typed a name in the search bar.

Zara Hewitt.

***

Zara tried not to look at Jude's office door after Vanessa had slipped in. She had watched as the twenty-year-old readjusted her breasts and pulled her dress further down on the walk towards his office. God, Zara hated how hot she looked as she slipped into the room with that seductive grin plastered on her face.

Leanne looked up from her laptop as the door to Jude's office clicked shut. "Nessa go in there?" She asked as she took a sip of water.

Zara grumbled in response and faced her laptop again. She felt fidgety and restless as she fought the strong urge to look over her shoulder again to see if Nessa was still in there.

"Aw, look at you, getting your knickers in a twist over a guy." Leanne teases.

Bea looks up from her computer with an amused smirk. "Yeah Zee, what's got into you?"

"Must've been some good dick for you to be looking starry-eyed over a bloke you only met a few weeks ago."

Zara dramatically rolls her eyes, getting ready to retort with a comeback, but Angela spoke before she could get her words out. "Listen here you two, you leave her alone. It doesn't matter if he was...packing or not, it's perfectly fine for her to like him now—"

"Whoa, whoa. Ange, as much as I appreciate the back up, I'm about to tell you all of you that you're wrong. I'm not interested in him. Yes, we had mind-blowing sex and yes, he is the hottest thing to ever walk this Earth, but all it's ever going to be is a one night stand because—" Zara looks around to make sure no one was close enough to hear what she was saying, but just in case, she lowers her voice, "—he's my boss. It can't happen again. It won't happen again."

Bea frowns slightly. "It's a shame though..." Leanne and Angela nod in agreement. "You two would make the cutest babies.

Angela gasps. "Oh my goodness, they would!"

Zara rolls her eyes as the girls carry on talking about her non-existent babies. No matter how attracted to him, she was, she knew better than to blur the lines. He is her boss, and it has to stay that way.