The Interview

Assassin (Book 3)

TELEVISION NARRATOR;

So what's been going on with the Market with the One Direction as they come back from their hiatus? They left us heart broken since we thought they weren't coming back but here they are and with no girl on their arm? Or so it looks like. There has been many rumors with the boys' life; with Danielle Campbell, Gigi Hadid, Maia Mitchell, and a woman who looks an awful lot  like Aria Serrano but what about Niall? Every one of them was snatched off the market over their break with Niall to spare!?

That's what I was thinking until word spread about him being in some sort of relationship with Jade Thirlwall and Selena Gomez. Why so two? Is he having a hard time choosing?

Above, we have pics of the ' Jaill ' and ' Nelena ' couples. We gotta know, who do you think looks cutest together and if you even believe such rumors. But there is evidence. . . So I guess there's no room for doubt.

Leave your feedback in the comment section and this was your recently filling on One Direction and exclusively Niall Horan's love life.

*****************

Whatcha think? Rumors of Niall dating? Every member has a girlfriend? She including Zayn in the One Direction love life ' scoop'?