Assassin ( Book 3 )

A/N: The second to last book in the Aria Serrano Trilogies. . . enjoy. . .

~~~~~

NARRATORS' POV

"Where is Bradley!?" Aria yelled into her mouthpiece just for her to wander around on the rooftop and find him without help.

"You were looking for me." He said, assembling a sniper for one of his coworkers.

"Yeah I was. Why are we just sitting around? Why can't we go in already?"

"I agree with her, your being nothing but extra right now." A random helper on this mission butted in.

Aria pointed at the man. "See? I'm not the only one to think so."

"Look," Bradley expressed sharply and turned from his binoculars "Is it you two that Ian will behead if something happens to you?" He asked, pointing at Aria.

The man raised his hands in mock defense and started to back away.

"Brad, you've been watching the same window for 15 minutes. You, yourself know it's safe for me to go in." Aria tried to reason as she clicked her heels over to ledge of the roof.

She watched Bradley for a while before she smirked at him crumbling, he sighed, "Fine. Go get it, but don't engage with anything living."

Aria clicked her tongue and adjusted her belt that will spring a metal claw into the far roof below them only by a few feet. "Gotcha boss."

"I'm serious, Aria." She looked at him "Stay out of sight."

Aria quirked her eyebrow at him and pressed the button letting the claw fly.

"When was the last time you called me that??" She asked before stepping a foot off the roof while putting her hands up.

Gravity forced her to fall off the city hall rooftop but she only closed her eyes and enjoyed the wind as it blew through her hair, she opened her eyes when the shadow of the building blocked the sunlight then held onto the thin wire around her waist when her feet hit the side of the concrete building. She heard a crack so looked down at her heels and sucked her teeth at what she saw.

"I broke a heel."

"We'll buy you a new pair to go with your thousand other ones. Get going." Bradley commanded her through her earpiece.

On her side she pressed the ' Retrieve ' button and started to walk up the building as the wire forced her upwards. When she was on the roof she took off the belt and ran to the door leading inside, she kneeled down slipping the bobby pin off her sleeve and bending it before shoving it into the lock. The Jam and Jiggle technique worked perfectly for the door opened and she was in, she closed the door behind her and walked to the staircase railing leaning over it. She looked down as she heard the many M voices of the security guards.

She touched the plastic piece in her ear. "There's alot of guards here, Brady."

"None should be in the level you're going to, Trevor said so, so just get there and leave them to us."

"Roger that, Brady." She turned away from the rail.

"I told you to stop calling me that." Bradley grumbled into the piece.

Aria jumped up and caught onto the stair railing that was above her then with a blow through her mouth she pulled up and flipped over it.

"Aww, but it suits you so well." Aria intentionally aggravated Bradley as she tried to avoid using the stairs as she went up.