Chapter 6

NARRATORS' POV

"Keep up Beauty. We're almost there."

"You know Jeremy? I'm surprised they chose you of all my coworkers to rescue me."

"We're not coworkers. I prefer us as enemies that have the same boss and work under the same roof and don't insult my talent like that."

"So, coworkers."

"Whatever. Meet your sugar daddy."

Jeremy walked around Ian as he jumped out the side door of the car and Aria smiled as her shoulders slumped in relief for she now knew she was free and she was home.

Well, more home than her cell was. Aria thought.

Aria took off the baseball cap she wore as part of her disguise before Ian grabbed her wrist and yanked her into his chest where he embraced her tightly.

"It's so good to see you again, Curly." Ian confessed while inhaling the very scent he's gone content with. Pineapples.

"Good to be back." Aria replied  while wrapping her arm around his neck while unzipping the FBI jacket. Another piece of her cover-up.

Ian pulled back and watched as she unhooked the zipper and shimmied the sleeves off her bare arms just when Bradley appeared next to his boss. Ian furrowed his brows as he took in her shirtless upper half before slight fear filled him as he looked up in her eyes.

"No one didn't touch you right?"

Aria looked up at both Ian's and Bradley's troubled gaze before shaking her head. "No. . . More or less."

"And no didn't hurt you, right?" Bradley asked but before she could answer, Ian turned to him and jabbed a finger in his chest angrily.

"Like I said; what they did to her, I'll do to you."

And at the satisfying look of horror on his employee, he took Aria's hand. "Let's get you back."

They helped her into the car and they closed it, starting the car and driving down the road.

"So Aria, you wanna tell us about that man shirt that you were wearing?" Jeremy started off conversation from the back row of the back of the car.

"Man shirt?"

Aria rolled her eyes. "It was just a shirt given to me by a sympathetic detective, which reminds me. Ian? I need to watch a certain agent from that facility? His name is Hunter Jordan."

"A guy, huh? What did you do this time?"

"Can it Brad--"

"What business does he have with you?" Ian answered in nonchalant tone but was indeed curious on why she wants to surveillance Detective Jordan.

Aria bit her tongue for a bit before heavily sighing. "He got--"

"Wow! Aria got herself and another man caught in a hook!"

"Shut it." Ian told Bradley whilst smacking the back of his head.

"Brad's right. And I don't know how cause I seriously did nothing the entire time I was there but. . . He admitted that he started to care about me."

"And you want to watch in case he saw." Ian nodded, understanding where she was coming from.

"You could, I'll set it up though." Ian granted.

"Okay."

"And why weren't you in the car!? I told you to wait for me and yet when we got back, you were no where to be found." Bradley asked the heated question he's been asking himself since they knew Aria was captured by the wretched forces of America.