stranger things

We got all the way to the outskirts of the nearest town. We had gone to a shop and bought caitlin cookies after she had paddied all the way their. Luckily ella brought some money!

We were walking through narrow dark allyways. When we would turn a corner, I would check to make sure the coast was clear.

We got to a corner. I rested my hands against the wall and peeked my head to the side.

Clear.

I motioned for everyone to go and the snuck round the corner.

I went after them and nearly bumped in to their backs. They had stopped.

I peeked around them.

"Im invisable. No mumdane can see me." A man with blonde/gold hair tip toed towords us. He had black tattoes all over his body and some sort of wand in his hand.

"Stupid mundanes cant see through a glamour. Ha jace herondale strikes again." He muttered.

Jace herondale? Like out of the mortal instruments?

He tip toed all the way up to us. We all just stared at him in silence.

He picked the cookie right out of caitlins hand and then snickered to himself before tip toeing back round the corner.

We all stood in silence.

Wtf?!

When he was out of sight, we looked at one another. I shrugged my shoulders and carried on moving.

Well you see something new everyday.

***
Sorry guys!  I couldn't resist I just had to get him in here somehow. 

Comment and vote!