20 mins of hell

OMG!  Guys I'm here!  Whoop whoop,  sorry for this crappy little chapter though it's been a long while so why not write a bit?!  

Enjoy...

***

"people are staring,  do you not know how to shut up that horse of yours?" I leaned over to Caitlin as I whispered to her.  Patch was starting to grunt and make weird noises which wasn't good on a train.  People were moving away from us or giving us suspicious glances,  I don't blame them.

"she doesn't have an off switch.  Any way,  this was your idea! " Caitlin was clutching the bag to her chest trying to muffle the sounds with her jacket.  She had taken the bag off me as soon as we got on the train, she didn't want patch to get stolen.

" I know,  but your the one who insisted patch came with us!  I was not riding a horse to Leeds. " the train jolted and I was launched forwards in to a man who was texting on his phone.

I straighten myself up and apologized to the man, he mumbled and gave me a look,  our eyes met for a split second. Blue, his eyes were blue. And then he was texting again.

I turned back to Caitlin who was peering in to the bag.

The train was packed,  we couldn't get a seat so we had to stand,  squished against the doors.  My feet were starting to ache and my belly was rumbling,  not to mention it was boiling in the compact train and I could feel the breath of the woman behind me on my neck.

This was hell.

Most of the time I don't leave the house,  and when I do it is to go and get Starbucks.  This is my worst nightmare. 

Finally the driver announced the train would soon be arriving at Leeds train station and I let out a sigh of relief.  That was until I saw the wave of people get out of there seats and cram there was towards the door.

The  small,  cramped space I once had was now a suffocating coffin.  I was trapped between the woman behind me who kept breathing on me,  the guy who is still texting,  and a anxious Caitlin. 

I can not wait to get of this train!

The train sputtered to a stop jerking everyone back,  then the doors opened.

At first I was glad, I could feel the cool breeze coming in,  but then the shoving began,  I was glad for the thick leather of my doc Martins for the amount of heels that ran over my shoes would have been enough to trample a baby elephant.

Caitlin grabbed my arm and we let the wave of people pull us from the train. 

We stood on the platform out of the train and made our way to Starbucks.  Soon we would have Ella back! 

***

Hope you liked it! 

Luv u guys!  Xx