home sweet home

Finally we got to the bus station, we used the rest of ellas money for all our tickets and then set of back to my house.

"Where do you even live?" Hannah asked, her eyes focused out the window.

"We live in Thornhill" I said pointing between me and ella.

"You live together?" Hannah asked .

"We have lived together for 5 years. As soon as we left high school, we bought a house together." Ella said.

"Cool." Was hannahs response.  The rest of the journey we got to know each other really well.

Hannah had lived in the wild for her intire life and was only put in prison as there was no room at the mental institute. Her parents had left her on someones door step, but knowbody wanted her so they left her in the woods.

Caitlin had lived with 2 friends. But unfortunately one friend loved cats too much and one day she came home to find 50 cats in their house so she had to move out.

Ella had been my best friend since junior school. We grew up together.

When we finally got off the bus, it was a short walk to mine and ellas house. I rummaged under the plant pots looking for the spare key.

Once I found it, I opened the door and stepped inside.

I took a deep breath, the smell of home making me feel all fuzzy inside.

"Home sweet home" ella threw her arm round my neck and the others walked in.

***

Would love to know what you think of the book!  Please please please if you have anything,  anything to say please do!  It would make my day!

Comment and vote!