Chapter 1

Victor

With my tongue sticking out of my mouth I jumped.

"Yes nailed it!" I yelled.

The blades maked contact with the ice, a satisfying sound.

"Victor!" The sound of my mother's voice echoed trough the rink.

My legs stopped moving, blades softly sliding over the ice in the direction of my mother.

"Hello mother, what brings you to the rink?" I asked her.

"Your father wants to talk to you Victor." She said. She was shivering. "Also, isn't this weather in here too cold for you?"

I chuckled, "don't worry mother, if you're not moving it is certainly cold."

Mother nodded. "Then I expect you to show up in at least twenty minutes." With that she leaved the rink.

I also got quickly off the ice and wiped the sweat off my forhead.

I changed my training clothes into my daily clothes.

I ran from the rink to the castle, what was at least five minutes running straight. My parents didn't want to have a skating rink in home. So I needed to use the one in the town.

I didn't really care, it is always nice to meet new people. Although they don't treat me like the others, always saying your highness and shit.

I also want to live like the others, when people don't even know me. Don't know who I really am.

I entered the throne room, running outta stamina. I breathed in and out and before standing for the throne I tried my best to not let my exhaustion show.

"Victor." He said.

I looked him straight in the eyes.

The man who gave me this name, this awful life.

"Hello, father." I said, bowing.

"You are exactly on time, as expected." He said.

I stayed silent.

"But that's not what I need to talk about." He started, walking towards me.

"We need you to quit figureskating."

Silence......

Badump....badump.....

Badump.....

"W-what?"

My heart couldn't stop beating fast, I was too shocked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

My father squinted his eyes a little. "Exactly as I say. You need to quit."

He was so calm, so organized.

"Why..... Why should I?" I muttered.