Chapter 3

Yuuri

"Where'd you been!"

I quietly entered my room as my sister sat on my bed. Arms crossed.

"What?" I said, trying to sound innocent.

"Don't act all innocent, I know you've been skating."

I gulped.

"I-I-"

She snorted, "I don't really care, but mom and dad do."

I sighed and let myself fall onto the bed. "Yeah, I know."

"You haven't been skating for half a year and now you cannot wait to go again. What made you go again?"

I felt my cheeks burning up at the thought of Victor.

My sister got a smug look on her face. "Is is some girl you met?"

My already red blush had gotten redder. "No, no, no, no, that's not it!" She chuckled.

"Yeah, whatever. I'm going to head back to the dining room, that was the real reason for me to come here."

Be glad it wasn't mom or dad to come here."

She stood up and smiled before she left the room.

My heart was beating like crazy. I let my hand lay down on my heart and just in silence listened to its sound.

That Victor guy is doing some strange things to my body.

"So when was the ball again?" Mira asked.

"Saturday." My mother said.

They were standing in the hallway, I didn't bother listening, I just walking past and caught their talk.

So, a ball huh. In two days already. Interesting. I've never really been a party lover, probably never are.

It's a bother I need to go. This life is full of things you must do.

I'm not even going to be the next king. 'Cause my sister will be the next queen. She is older.

So what am I doing here? I need to go out, make friends, do what I like. Not locked into this castle.

I let myself fall onto the bed, my face into the pillows. I wanted to scream.

I grabbed my phone. I didn't have many notifications, I'm not that popular.

I only got a mail of Pitchit. My friend from Thailand. He isn't a prince or something, just a really good skater I had met on a special camp.

From Hamster boi:
'Hi Yuuri! I am going to your howntown for a special camp and I wanted to ask if I could stay at your house that week? It's next week wednesday till Thursday.'

To Hamster boi:
'I'm going to ask my parents. Probably get an answer tomorrow.'

As I closed my phone my ring tone rang again.

Pitchit really is glued to his phone. I sighed and opened my email.

It wasn't from Pitchit?

From unknown:
'Hello is this Yuuri? It's me Victor.'

Was the only thing.

I quickly added him to my adressbook.

To Victor:
'Yes it's Yuuri here.'