Hello, love (a short Tom Felton imagine)

Yes, this is Harry Potter related. Tom's an actor in the movies, therefore IT IS RELATED. By a lot. Hope you like it! If you're a fellow Felton fan, message me because we are now officially best friends..... #ihavenolifebye

     *********************************************************************************************************

You walk up to the door cautiously. This is it, you say in your head. The day you finally meet Tom Felton, your favorite actor. You had won these meet and greet tickets, so you were going to see him. You start to hyperventilate a little, and sweat rolls down your neck. You hadn't felt so nervous since.... well.... ever. 

Quietly, you knock. The stream of music that had floated into the hallway stopped short. A husky voice from inside calls, "It's open, love."

The voice sends shivers down your spine. You start to blush, a lot. You open the big brass door and stare. 

The room looked comfortable. When you had won tickets to a meet and greet at Tom's recording studio, you had pictured a place more businesslike, or less cozy. There was a cup of tea on a small table next to..... Tom. His bleached blonde hair was parted to the right, a guitar in his lap. His icy blue eyes gazed at you, waiting for you to talk. He had on a grey t-shirt and black skinny jeans. This was too good to be true. 

You tried to talk, or to even force a hello out of your mouth, but you couldn't. Tom's gazed intensified, and you blushed under the scrutiny. The two of you stared at each other, frozen in time. Finally, Tom spoke. 

"Why, aren't you just drop dead gorgeous, love....."