My Girl (an imagine for @lwoody69)

"Can I have your attention please?"

Professor McGonagall stood at the front of the Great Hall, with a pleasant, unordinary smile plastered across her face. The hall quieted down at once.

"I just wanted to say good morning," McGonagall shouted cheerily, giggling a girly little laugh. Something was not right.

Someone behind you grabbed your arm, and you shrieked. The hall turned to stare at you.

You heard a laugh next to your ear. "Come off it, Y/N, I just wanted to say hi," murmured the person behind you. You relaxed your shoulders; it was just Oliver, not someone playing a prank. Everybody turned away, seeing that there was no prank to laugh at. Hogwarts students were excessively prone to tricking each other.

"Who slipped McGonagall drugs?", you whispered. "I want to hug them. This is the best day ever."

"I guess you owe me a hug, then," Oliver said, smirking.

You turned to face him, surprised. You hadn't expected that from him. And you thought you knew him. He was your best friend. Quickly, you hugged him. You didn't want to have public affection with anyone. People would start rumors, and your friendship with the world's only Oliver Wood would be ruined. Your heart ached at the prospect.

"Come with me," shouted Oliver suddenly. A few heads turned in your direction, so you tried to quiet Oliver down, but he just grabbed your arm and pulled you outside. Nobody seemed to take notice.

He sat down beside a tree, dragging you down with him. All of a sudden, you were holding hands. Your heart sped up.

"Y/N........ you're perfect."

You gasped. What was going on?

"I just had to say that today. Not that you don't look perfect every day. But today there's just something about you...... I had to say something."

Oliver squeezed your hand, sending euphoria to your brain.

"Oliver.........."

You wanted to say something, anything to show what his words meant to you. But all you could say was his name. But no words seemed to be needed; Oliver nodded solemnly.

He knew you so well.

"Is it okay if I...?"

You sat perfectly still, not sure if you were taking the meaning of his words the right way.

He seemed to take that as a yes, because soon he was kissing you, and you were kissing him back, and it became hard to tell whose hands were whose in the next few moments.

Breathless, you both came up for air, panting.

"I love you, Y/N," whispered Oliver. "You're my girl."

*************************************************

Okay I know it's short and it sucks but I'm sooooo fucking tired

I'm sorry for any disappointment if you expected anything great from me

Also sorry for any horrible writing in the future

I write horribly when I'm sad

Merlin it's laaaaatttteeeeeee

I should be sleeping but I felt bad that @lwoody69 requested this a week ago

So I'm writing and fantasizing about going to warped tour

Anyone else want to go?

Love you all