Author's Note - Please Read!

So there we are, the final epilogue of 'The Prince and the Slave', and the end of the series. Thanks so much for taking the time to read my stories, they're the first things I've ever written on Wattpad, and it's taken me about two years to complete, but I hope it was worth it!

I hope you enjoyed 'The Prince and the Slave' series, and feel free to leave a comment on what you liked and also what I can improve on for future stories. And if you've really enjoyed it, let people know about it and share it around!

Although there won't be any more books in the series, I would quite like to write a few short one-shots to keep me occupied, so if you have any requests - any character's past/future you want to know more about, any events you want to know about, or any questions you just want answering - pop them either in a comment or message me and I'll try and get them up before January as Christmas present for you all. :)

Talking of future stories, I just want to tell you about a new book I've been working on for the past few months. I've been waiting to finish 'The Prince and the Slave' before publishing it, but I'm quite excited about it.

It's called 'The Life of a Bandit and a Thief', it's full of adventure, action, mystery and a little bit of romance, so a bit of everything really.

Here's a sneaky peek at the blurb for you...

The Life of a Bandit and a Thief

"Those who say yes are rewarded with a life of excitement and adventure, those who say no are rewarded with a few old coins and a life of regrets."

Simon Finchley, a young man from the Kingdom of Tracoria, wants nothing more to settle down and get married, especially after the disaster of his first engagement three years previously.

But when an old face returns, his entire life is thrown upside down as Simon finds himself framed for a crime he didn't commit, and forced to go on the run with the last person he ever wanted to see.

Thrown into the less than polite world of Bandits and Thieves, and desperate to go home to his safe and comfortable life, not to mention the impossible task set to him by the Regent Prince, Simon wonders if anything will be as it was, and is surprised to find himself questioning - does he want it to?

AN: Spin-off to 'The Prince and the Slave', set in Angrokor's neighbouring Kingdom of Tracoria. 'The Life of a Bandit and Thief' introduces completely new and original characters, though those who have read 'The Prince and the Slave' Trilogy may recognise some familiar faces :)

...So it's set in the same world as 'The Prince and the Slave', and as I say a few familiar faces may crop up here and there, but you don't have to have read any of my other stories to understand what's going on, so please spread the word about this one too!

I'm going to publish the prologue - 'Prologue - The Abduction of Elise Redgrave' - on Christmas Day, and then first chapter - 'Chapter One - The Big Day' - on January 1st, so keep your eyes peeled for that!

That's it really, so all that's left to say is thanks so much again for reading, hope you enjoyed it, comment, and look out for my new story coming soon!

And of course, a very merry Christmas, and a happy new year!

:D

Love

Rose x