10

~Part III~

Nadine

After we were done, the sun was about to bid us goodbye. In normal days, I would've already said goodbye to the thing I abhor. But now, I could never be more happier. I never wanted the day to end and the sun to come down. But I can't stop my new friend, Mr. Sun, from sleeping.

"Guys, I have to go back to Manila. I just escaped my schedule. I also have to go to meet with Quen." Liz says, flipping her car keys around "Does he know you're here?" I ask

"Oh, yeah, he does. So we just agreed that he'll be sleeping on the guest room of my condo so that we can continue what we had to do by 2 am"

"Are you sure you have to go already?" James asks

"Yeh, I probably have to. If I wanna get there by 11 pm, I have to get going, you guys" Liz says and kisses both mine and James' cheeks and scurries off to her car and drives away.

"Come on" James grabs my hand

"Where are we going?" I ask

"I'm gonna show you something really beautiful" he says and drags me off to the area in the park where you can see the sea. Haha, get it? Nah, I'm so corny.

Right there, a sight of the majestic, beautiful, and all other terms of beautiful sunset reflecting on the big blue can be seen.

James was right, it was beautiful.

"Wow" I say, his grip on my hand tightens, what it means, I don't know. But right now, I could care less. I just wanted to savor the moment.

I lean on his shoulders and him on my head. We stayed like that until our friends the moon and stars appeared and the sun was nowhere in sight.

"Come on, we have a long day tomorrow" James says and we walk back to my car side by side and drove back to my villa. As soon as we did, we jump into bed. Me? I sleep with a smile on my face.

Heyy ya'll!!!!

Sorry for the short update and sorry for it being stupid. I really don't know how to fill your satisfactions. Anyways, happy Halloween!! And we all know what is there when it's halloween, right? *cue drumroll* Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday, Happy Birthdayyyy! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday ate Nadine! Also happy all saints day! November 1st now. Christmas is around the corner guys! Give love on Christmas day! 54 days to gooo!

•babyniley•