Additional Notes

Quite a few of you have voiced your upset that Tora never saw justice for what happened to her. When I started writing this, it was supposed to be a typical werewolf story -- no drama, a nice love story. As I wrote the intro chapter, I didn't like it. It was actually as I rewrote for the 10th time that I added Sean's character in and found that I couldn't let her end up with Nate. Once I realized this, I knew that Tora's story couldn't be perfect and I knew exactly what I would have to put her through to get her to the end.
Originally entitled A Little Bit Stronger, I changed the title to fit the story; Tora's Sacrifice. And that's what it became. About her sacrifices and hardships, her overcoming some of the most difficult sorrows and hurdles. But, unlike many other stories out there, I didn't want her to feel as if she had to enact revenge to be satisfied, that wasn't the person I felt she should be. I wanted Tora to be strong and I thought the true testament of strength was in the ability to forgive. This is why Tora settled into her life peacefully with Sean after everything, why she gave up Slater so selflessly and why in the beginning, she didn't fight for Nate against Amber.
Why didn't the Goddess see to avenging for Tora? Well, because it wasn't their time yet, which is where Tyler's Surrender comes into play. There's a lot to be revealed in Tyler's book, and most of that is going to center around Nate and Amber getting what they deserve. Hopefully it will be more climactic, but I'm one for small triumphs.
XxKay