Chapter 2

My head starts pounding as I look for the jobs in today's newspaper. Some jobs are good but they are very far from my place, I can't be far away from my home. I have to take care of my family. And some jobs are very good but their income is not good enough. I leaned my heavy head on the soft couch and closed my eyes. Huh... Now it's heaven.

"Coffee time, Madam"

I opened my eyes to see my little sister smiling sadly. I returned the smile and grabbed the hot coffee she makes for me. She starts reading the newspaper as she sat beside me.

"Don't worry sis, I will search for a job for you" saying this she starts scanning like a robot.

I rolled my eyes but smiled a little.

"Thanks, Emily," I said referring to the wonderful coffee. She makes the best coffee ever.

"oh hush, Don't disturb me" she makes an irritated face as she still glares at the newspaper. I smirked looking at her condition.

"But I was thanking you"

"We are family so no thanks and sorry in my family"

"Ohh..... My little sis grew up already" I said pulling both cheeks which she slapped away.

"Of course... I am EIGHTEEN". She said pressing the eighteen word.

"Yeah yeah"

Today is Sunday so she didn't have school. After finishing my coffee I went to my mom. She is still sleeping.

"Mama mama get up. Come on" I said and tried to wake her up. She slept like a dead person.

"What? Let me sleep, Plz my head's pounding" She whined but sits up anyway.

"No. First, eat something, you haven't eaten anything since yesterday evening and then take your medicines"

"But my head-"

"Don't worry Mama, I will give you something"

She nodded like an obedient child and went to the washroom to freshen up.

"Annnaaaa" I ran hearing a shout from Emily.

"What happened?" I asked looking around for some danger but everything was normal.

"Look... I found a job for you" she said excitedly pointing at newspapers.

I rolled my eyes at her, She's such a drama queen.

-------------------------------------------------------------

After sending an email to the job site, I turned to Emily who grinning beside me. She's feeling proud of herself for finding me a personal assistant job in some big company called WILLOWS ENTERPRISES.

"Happy"

"Very happy"

"Now what?" asking this I walked out of my room.

"I am hungry"

"Then make something yourself," I said walking towards my mom's room. She's searching for something in her cupboard looking very disturbed and irritated.

"Mom, what are you doing?"

"Oh no no... All bottles were finished, what do I do now?" She's not in her sense. She's addicted to alcohol.

"Ana... Do something" Emily whispered. She doesn't like this situation a bit.

I walked towards my mom who was still searching like a mad person.

"Mama calms down, Look I will get it for you, Okay?" I told her pushing her gently on her bed and making her lie down.

"You will?" She asked hopefully. I nodded at her and kissed her on the forehead I walked out to get my jacket. I am wearing a summer dress.