Chapter 5

Sitting and crying can't gonna help me and save me from him. I still feel his hands and lips burning me like he was dying to have me. He didn't have any right to touch me without my permission. I am a very self-respect girl who will kiss only my boyfriend or husband not some walking stranger if I felt like kissing. I know how to control my hormones, anyway I don't have any time for this kind of thing. You see, I am working, then gone to the home to handle my wasted mom and sister. My Papa passed away three years ago when I am eighteen years old since then my mom is like this, she wasn't able to handle that papa is no more. She just drinks and gets wasted, nothing more or less.

Then he came like a storm into my calm and little world. What's he wants from me anyway. 'he wants you my mind answered, no, not gonna happen, I will not let it happen. He can't play with me. That's why I rejected his job and applied to other companies. But wherever I went, I got rejected. Some went through my certificates after rejecting me and some just rejected just after after after hearing my name.

I felt like crying and screaming, I know very well why they rejected me. Because of HIM. I hate him, I will kill him. I started crying after cursing him, now I am jobless, how will we survive without any job? Just thinking of upcoming problems made my headache worse. He is a devil, cursing him I thought about his job again. No, I will not go back to him, I will find a way somehow. I applied to two more companies but I think it didn't gonna change anything, I bet, they are gonna reject me. A tired sigh escaped just thinking about it.

Emily joined as a waitress three days ago in a nearby restaurant looking at my condition. She didn't know my problem, I didn't share anything about him with her. I don't want to stress her with my problems. I told her not to stress about my job, and just concentrate on her studies but she is just stubborn just like me. Feeling guilty and proud of her, I made breakfast for us. Just as I went to put dishes on the dining table, my mobile rang.

I ran to pick them up before mom woke up demanding more drinks which I cannot able to afford now. "Hello"

"Is this Miss Parker talking?" a female voice asked.

"Yes, I am"

"Miss Parker, congrats you selected as a personal assistant in Marchan Company, you have to present here at 10 am today for a confirmation letter"

To say I am shocked, "B..but how, I didn't give any interview"

"Oh, we are in urgent need of this post, so we selected on the bases of CVs."

"Oh.." I can't say more because I am still in shock, finally, I am getting the job. But he said, don't think about him Ana, just go with the flow.

"Good day Mam, we will see you at 10 am" she hung up.

I can't believe I am getting the best job after getting rejected so many times. I am confused or still in shock, I don't know how to express my feelings now. After taking a few deep breaths, a grin spread on my face, I Got A Job. I checked the time, I still have three hours to get ready.

Hurriedly I have my breakfast before waking up my mom to get some breakfast too. After freshening her, I made her eat before promising her to get her drinks in the evening which she nodded after going to her bed again, I didn't stop her. She is like this since Papa passed away. She can't handle his death. Sometimes I wish she return to her old self but that's impossible because she refuses to go to rehab which Emily suggested two years ago. She started crying and throwing things and made us promise to never raise a topic about her condition which we follow.

I sighed, sometimes life is difficult and now he is making it more difficult. I just hate him, now I don't have to work for him. I am happy, finally, I won't be jobless. I start to get ready for my job.