Chapter 3

Gazing my half-burnt cigarette between my fingers, I let my mind goes through a few hours ago incidents. I still can taste her lips on mine, such a sweet taste, just like her. My fingers itching to touch her again, feel her soft body on mine. Her glassy fear-filled eyes. My mare manhandling brought tears to her eyes. She looked so helpless and scared, that moment I felt something, something deep and strong. Protectiveness, I felt like I have to protect her from any trouble that came to her and I want to be the one who will protect her. Since when I became so possessive toward someone?

'Since the night you saw her' my mind said mocking me.

I leaned back on the couch where I was sitting for 2 hours. Her innocent face flashed just as I closed my eyes. What's her face look like when I will kiss her again or more than a kiss? A smirk formed on my face when I know the answer. I bet she will cry again but I don't care. She will be mine, only mine.

"Brandon" hearing my name I opened my eyes seeing my man Alex and my friend. Only four important people in my life called me by my name... Soon she will be one of them also.

"Hello Boss" snapping my eyes I looked at the owner of this underground ring fight club beside Alex. But I own this club. I am his boss.

I nodded at him and gestured to him with my head to sit on the couch in front of me.

"How's MY business going?" I asked thrusting the word MY.

Gulping he looked at Alex who was watching the match going on as he sat beside me.

"Err.. there a teenage boy who went against us and reports a complaint at the police station about this club," He said avoiding eye contact with me.

Gritting my teeth, I clutched my hands in fists.

"If I didn't come here today then when are you planning to tell me all this?" I asked calmly but he know I am anything but calm.

"Don't worry boss, I will handle it" he said assuringly.

"Don't... It's my business and didn't I say before if someone creates a problem, It's mine to solve, not yours, keep that in your little mind, Clear?" I said and didn't wait for his reply turning to Alex who was silently playing with his gun. I rolled my eyes, he's obsessed with this thing. He always kept his gun at his side.

"Alex, bring that boy into my cabin" I ordered.

Snapping his eyes at me, he asked "What boy?" he frowned.

I glared at him, if he's not my friend, there will be a bullet in his body.

"Ask him and bring that boy to me" snapping at him, I walked away.

Stupid Alex

I walked into my cabin, feeling the fresh fragrance of the room freshener. I walked towards my mini bar which was situated at the corner of the room. Making myself a glass of red wine, I gulped down in one go enjoying the feeling of drink.

Making another glass I walked away to my couch, resting my left hand on the headrest of the couch before taking a sip of my drink. What she would be doing right now, probably she slept. It's already midnight.

My cabin's door burst open revealing James who was typing something on his iPhone. I snorted at his mannerless behavior.

"Your behavior annoyed me" scowling at him, I took another sip of my drink.

"The brothel's worker needs a little attention of yours, they miss you terribly" now he was snorted fully ignoring me. He takes sits in front still typing on his phone.

"What happened"

"There were three guys who kidnapped a girl and brought her to a brothel last week. And forces her to do the f**king job"