Chapter 6

Brandon P.O.V.

Taking out a gun I emptied it on a rival's slave who got caught killing a prostitute in my brothel when she witness him going through some files in the office room.

Idiot.

Entering the living room I moved towards my mini bar at one side. Taking a sip from my glass I sat on the couch in front of James who was going through some files.

"Did you get the information about the next move of Anziodo"

"Yes, he is planning to take the help of another gang who is against us" He Scoffed shaking his head "He's behaving like a baby, if he irritates us by doing any childish action then we have to shut his mouth in our way"

"You handle him, he is not a that strong competitor to me"

"I get it, you will be very busy with your girl, right," he said making me smirk at the thought of my girl.

"Hey what's this?" he asked grabbing the envelope on the table "Photos?"

"Who is she?"

I saw the photo he is holding "Emily Parker, Anna's younger sister"

"She is beautiful," he said still looking at the photo.

"Seriously, she is still a kid, stop eye-raping her" snatching the photo from his hand I slide it into the envelope.

He frowned " Hey, I am not eye-raping her, I just said she's beautiful, don't go all father figure on me," he said making me frown this time.

"Father figure, you wish" I spat.

"Whatever, good night I am sleepy"

"Good night" I muttered taking a sip from my glass. Leaning my head on the sofa I closed my eyes I imagine her laying under me with drunken eyes as I pressured her. That imagination made my lips twist I bet she will go on all crying and screaming at me if I kiss her forcefully.

But don't worry dear, I will make you mine soon even if you're not ready. Tomorrow you have to be with me, I know you will come.

Anabelle P.O.V.

Getting out of the taxi I entered my home controlling my frustrated tears which were ready to come. No one accepted me in jobs I attended today, some are approved but after one call they rejected me straight away and I know who was. It's already night I have to make dinner. So that is what I did.

*Next day*

I was ready to do my job at that assohole company, I don't have any choice anyway. Hurriedly I entered in building straight to the receptionist to ask for the route.

'God, I am late, 15 minutes late. God knows what is his punishment for being late

After reaching the 34th floor, I knocked on the door of my boss which he answered.

Taking a deep breath I entered and look at him. He was going through some files which he stopped after seeing me. His lips twisted into a smirk while I hold my breath for what's his next move.

"You came" hearing his deep manly voice I looked up. I nodded my head slowly clutching my hands.

"You know you're 15 minutes late," he asked standing, rounding up the table to stand in front of me.

"I..I.I am sorry"

His eyes move up and down checking me out before settling on my face.

"It's okay," he said after a while observing me "Next time there will consequence for being late," he told me tucking hairs behind the ear. I flinched and backed away making him clutch his hands. He glared at me making my heart beat faster. He turned around and went back to his previous seat. He looked at me once more and went back to his file.