I Cannot Sing to Save a Life (Robbie Kay)

By Bloody-Alice on DeviantArt

From the corner of your eye you saw a tall figure lean against the door frame, arms crossed and a smirk on his face. Hopefully he didn't notice you were awake, since you were snuggled under your covers in your bed, faking to be sleeping. You probably would've been snoring if it helped fouling him, but he knew very well that you slept soundlessly.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class today or something?" Robbie asked, earning no answer.

"Let's play a game," you heard him say, and then you heard footsteps coming towards your bed. The mattress sunk where Robbie sat down. "It's called "How long can you stay still" when I do this!" And suddenly his hands were on your sides, tickling the living daylight out of you. As soon as he touched that sensitive area of your body, you burst in laughter, throwing the blanket away as you attempted to protect your sides the best you could.

"No! Stop, stop!" You articulated in between fits of laughter, Robbie giving you no mercy. "Robbie, stop!" You begged.

"Do you surrender?" He asked, briefly stopping and cocking an eyebrow.

"Never," you whispered provocatively, looking him straight in the eyes. But suddenly, you started coughing, putting an end to your little game.

"Y/N, is everything alright?" He asked you, concerned.

"Yeah, yeah, just caught a little cold, it'll pass," you shrugged it off. "I could go to class, but it's too good of an excuse for me to waste this occasion to ditch, isn't it?" You smirked, shooting a smile to your boyfriend. It earned you one of his home-made mischievous smirk.

"Oh, now I recognize you," he chuckled. "So, what's the plan for the day?"

"What about couch, food and movie? Maybe a little snuggling – I wouldn't want to you get sick because of me," you suggested, sitting up and walking to your closet to change from your pajamas.

Walking behind you, Robbie encircled your waist with one arm, pressing your back to his chest and whispering, "I would take it as a privilege to get sick by you."

Turning around in his arms, you dived your eyes in his, "Don't be silly!" Then you sighed, "Must be nice to be an actor and not have to attend college at all."

He faked to think about it, "Mmmh... it has its perks," he admitted, smiling wickedly.

You two would stay in touch in every possible way when he was on set, at the other side of the country, but when he wasn't, he stayed with you, in your apartment in Chicago, or visited his parents. There has always been something really casual about your relationship, because he wasn't just your boyfriend, he was also your best friend.

You broke apart and turned back to your closet, picking up a comfy outfit. "Next year, I'll finally be out of there," you said contentedly before putting on your clothes. You sneezed, causing him to laugh.

"Alright, I'll grab some food and wait for you in the living room," Robbie stated, his cute British accent a little thicker since he did his last movie back in England. "Tea?" He offered.

"Yes please!"

That was something you got from him, you never drunk tea before, but now you just couldn't have a day without this beverage. It made you think of him when he was away. Robbie always says that tea makes everything better, and in a way, it does.

"Comin' right up!" You heard him say from your small kitchen. It was actually just a little kitchen-corner which was part of your living room, and it only had room for one person. Not that it was a problem, none of you can cook.