Yahtzee (Robbie Kay)

Written by @paperweightx on Wattpad

EDIT: Woah, I literally published this five minutes ago and it says two people have voted on it.

You and your boyfriend, Robbie, were in hotel, laying on the bed watching a movie on his laptop. It was pretty boring, or so you thought, with more explosions than actual plot... but he seemed to like it.

"Hey Robbie?" you muttered, moving the laptop completely onto his lap and cracking your neck as you sat up.

"Hmmm?"

"Imma go for a walk or something," you announced, standing p. To your surprise, Robbie paused the movie and looked up at you with a smile. You thought he had been waaaay too absorbed in the movie to even really notice you go.

"Want me to go with you?"

You blushed. "No, that's okay... you finish the movie, I'll just-" but he was already standing up.

"(Y/N)," he muttered, "are you bored?" He seemed amused.

"Well..." you sighed, then nodded.

"This isn't really your kind of film, is it?" he asked as he walked around the bed and stopped right in front of you, your chests pretty much touching. You went even redder and swallowed the lump in your throat: You hadn't even been dating that long (only two months) ad had both been really careful about personal boundaries before this, but apparently Robbie was ignoring that right now.

"Well I mean-" you stuttered, stepping back a little and thus bumping into the nightstand, "It... it's not that bad, but ah..."

"(Y/N)," he said again, sterner this time as he stepped forward once again, "Do you like the film? Yes or no."

"No..." you admitted.

He smirked, "We could do something else..."

"L...like what?" you asked

He leaned forward, lips brushing your ear, and muttered: "Hmm... like... Yahtzee."

Instantly, you burst out laughing. When you calmed down, you grinned at him and nodded: "Yeah, okay. Let's play Yahtzee, Robbie."

A/N

Long time no see, ey? My computer was broken BUT IT'S FIXED NOW PUHRAISE JESUS! Did you miss me? I bet you did because of course I'm me. I've been obsessed with 80's and 90's movies at the moment. Hence why I'm watching Heathers while writing this. I've mostly  been watching The Outsiders though.The next imagine may be based off of The Outsiders (a very much recommended novel and movie) That's all I really have to say right now soooo yeah, bye kids.