Persuading (Peter Pan)

Written by me

Months ago, my team and I came to Neverland to try to save Henry. Little did I know that I would end up falling for his kidnapper.

Your POV

"It's no use, Peter, he's going to say no," I begged him not to go ask my father, THE Captain Hook, "It doesn't hurt to just ask, maybe use some magic or bribe him." Peter began to laugh at himself. "This is serious, Pan." I grabbed Peter by the collar. "Okay, okay. I'll just go try to persuade him." Peter said regaining his composure. "Ha, good look with that." I said as I walked away.

An Hour Later

"So, Y/N thinks that you won't be persuaded into letting us be together." Peter said. "She's right as usual." Hook replied while sharpening his hook. "What if I offered something very hard to come by," Peter started as he walked over the your father, "A passage off this island." Peter raised his eyebrow at Hook. Hook stood up face to face with Peter. "I will find away off this island with of without your consent. When I do, I'm taking my daughter with me," Your father said through gritted teeth, "My daughter will not stay in this hell with a bloody demon like you. Understand?" Hook started to walk off.

"Actually, I don't understand, Killian," Peter started toying with him, "I don't understand why you don't ever do what Y/N wants." Hook froze in his tracks and slowly, but angrily, turned around to face Peter once again. "You are actually wishing for a death wish aren't you, Pan?" Killian was getting closer to Peter with his freshly sharpened hook. "I'm fairly certain that it's you that's wishing for a death wish," Killian had a confused look on his face, "It'll kill you to see your precious little girl be unhappy for the rest of her life." 

Killian felt as if Peter had a point, but he dared not to show it. "I-I," Peter stopped him, "I know you hate me, but I have a point." Killian dropped to his knees in defeat. "Have at her, BUT do not have too much fun. Keep her pure until marriage." "So you're saying I can have her," Peter said with a smirk, Killian sighed, "Yes."

Peter was elated. His smirk turned into the biggest smile anybody had ever seen. Peter had lifted himself off the ground he was so excited. "I'm going to go tell Y/N," Peter yelled, "Oh and Killian?" "Yes bloody demon," Killian replied exhaustedly, almost like he was about to fall asleep, "Y/N tells me everything, trust me bud, she's not pure anymore."

That woke Killian right up.

"Y/N!"