~:Chapter 4:~

I hummed as i made myself some dinner like usual, i was in my pj's just some sweatpants and a baggy crop top and my, F/C  Slippers "oww" i groan as i back away from the stove, "Whyy do you hate me" i whine.

I was making the regular, sushi and noodles, nothing crazy its not like im having anyone- I heard a knock on the door.

I run over to it "yes ma- CRAP KARASUMA I FORGOT YOU WERE COMING OVER" i say as i grab my head "oh... should i leave" he says coldly "no no come in, i was almost done" i said as opened the door wider and let him in.

"Sit down" i say as i ran to the noodles and put them in the boil, i burned myself when i was pouring the water out, or was about to and water splashed, i grabbed two bowls and two plates and placed them on the table and grabbed the sushi and noodles and placed them in front of us.

I grabbed the Wine, from the fridge and the wine cups "Wine" i ask as i walk back the table, "sure" he says as i pour him a glass, and then myself.

~~~~

"And thats how it went down" i smirked as i told the students how my night went, "Wow y/n thats so cool ive never seen someone be so comfy around him" Nagisa laughed "yeah well" i shrugged "What are you guys talking about" I heard Karasumas voice i scream and jumped away taking out a knife, i looked at him for like ten seconds before me and the students began laughing .

He looked at me, with stern eyes, "ahhh come on children lets go back inside" i say slightly pushing them in while i was terrified.

~~~~

"So you see, this sentence pronounced differently when you're talking formal, so instead may i talk to you, its can i speck to you" i say as i walk into the room, while Professor bitch was teaching "HEY JUST WALK INTO MY CLASS" She whined, "So sorry but we have a new student" i say as Karma comes from behind me, "He just successfully hit Koro~Sensei" I ruffle his hair and he looked at me with a poker face, "Anyway thats not why im here" i say, i see karma a bit annoyed.

"Anyway, Karasuma has giving me orders, you guys need to attack the other staff member before you can even try to hit Koro~Sensei, yes if you smart have a plan thats doesn't have to do with a knife or gun straight up you might have chance, but you have to attack the staff at least three times, that means Karasuma 4 times, Me 4 times, and professor bitch 2 times" i smile, i put my hand over her mouth cause i knew she was going to yell, "Any questions" i smile 

"um yes" Okuda asked "what should we use" she shivered and put her head down as she stood up "Just regular Anti Koro~Sensei weapons" I clasp my hands together, as i say Terasaka try to shoot me but i moved out the way "Come on guys, its gonna be way harder-" i got cut off by Terasaka hitting Professor bitch, twice with two BB bullets, "ok well Terasaka you still have me and Karasuma left Good luck" i leave the room with a smirk on my face, and waiting for the fun to begin.

~~~~

I skip back to the Faculty Office, "Hey guys" I smile, ready for the fun to begin only me and Jelavic knew about this while Karasuma was blind, I cracked out a small giggle,  "Whats wrong" Karasuma says as he writes on his computer, "Oh nothing" I say as i walk out the office, Great now theirs suspense.

I feel someones presents behind me, i grab the arm and throw them on the ground i here them groan "God come on try harder" i say as i take the knife away from Sugaya, "Aw come on" He says as i help him up, "Its ok" i say as i throw the knife at him.

I hear foot steps "hayami, come on control those footsteps" I laugh as i Turn around and move my head as she shoots the gun and misses "Your aim is amazing but, your selth could use work" I smile "Aw" she puts her head down and walks away, i hear the gun being shot and move to the side, "I saw that coming" i yelled as she walked away.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS" Karasuma yelled/said I giggled "What the students need to learn" i smirk, he looks at me, as i bolt out the door and run outside, and screaming with him behind me, "Ahh" i scream/ laugh as he runs faster twords me "THE ONE DAY I WEAR HEELS" i laugh as i continue running, i felt him grab me "Dammit" i whine as i laugh as he throws me over his shoulder.

I look into the window of the classroom and see the kids smirking, i give a wave as i see someone open the window and shoot the BB, i push him down making me land on him as i laugh, he looks at me coldly, as i get up and bolt, "FREEDOM" i scream, "Nope" he says as he grabbed me by the waist "Dammit" I pout as i continue to laugh.

I see Jelavic crossing her arms with the face of Jealousy, he brings me into the classroom and sets me down, "Hey guys" i say as i laugh and scratch the back of my neck,

"Whos ready for History" I smirk