Chapter 8

"Transfer student huh" I say as i walk into the classroom to see a big black box "What.... what is that" I say "I think its the new transfer student" Nekomaru explained, "but... thats not a person" I yell, "We can see that" Terasaka said smartly  "No kidding" i tsked as is smacked him up against the head, "Ow" he scuffed as he walk away, and sat in his seat,  "What ever, i have to go grade tested" i sighed "Have fun with the box guy" as i turn the corner of the door. "Dont leave us" Okajima pleaded. 

~~~~~

I use my red pen and circle the questions Yada got right, thats when i heard of multiple sounds of gunshots-, and screams, i immediately get up from my seat and run to the classroom, and slide the door open,  

I see the Black box, with a girl with purple in the monitor.

The gunfire stops and the guns, and weapons go back into machine, "Calculating, again, possessing, Attempt failed, calculating new firing aim" the machine said, as the guns come back out, and starts, i duck down, and crawl out of the classroom, hoping i dont get hit in the butt with a BB bullet.

~~~~~

"KARASUMA" I yell at him, when i get into the faculty Office "Yes" he says staring at his computer " Get the computer thing, out of here" I whining "First stop whine, and second my supervisors gave it to us" He explains "UGHHH" I whine more "PLEASE" i yell as i lay myself over his desk and rolls back and forth, "No can do y/n" he says not paying any attention to me, "Fine well, we will see whos argument is better when class starts" I pout as i walk into the classroom.

I sit in the corner of the Classroom, only to fine it was ducked tape up "Koro~sensei, i can not take out my gout, koro~Sensei, this is a sign of you hurting a student correct" she asks "No can do" Koro~Sensei now "Contacting master" she said "oh shut up" Terasaka said as he threw duck tape at the machine, "So shut up, you're destroying up the whole place, we're here to learn" Terasaka yelled at the machine which shut her up real quick.

~~~~~~

I hummed peacefully as i entered the class to see everyone look at the machine "Has she gotten bigger or is that just me" i ask "I think she has" Nagisa agreed with me, "Hello classmates, its a beautiful day isn't " she smiled,my eyes widened as i see the full body, of the girl, a new background, she actually has emotions, "Wow, koro~sensei is this your doing, "It sure is" he smiles,

and that was the beginning of the Assassination classroom, with the new assassin on our side