Chapter 6

"mmmm~" I groan as i Open my eyes as the Sun pierces through them, "Irena," I mumble as I open my bedroom door to see her knocked out on the couch, "CRAP I FORGOT WE HAVE A FIELD TRIP" I yell as I push Irena, "Wake up, and help me pack" I say as i rush to my bedroom and spread through my clothes, "You can wear my clothes" I yell as i rub and grab my sneakers and put them on and stuff my shoes in my suitcase, and clothes, and zip it up.

I throw Irena's shoes at her, as she puts them on. We run out the door, and straight to the train station. "Hey......" Nagisa said waving twords us, then he saw us about to pass out. "What happened to you two" Rikna asked "Well I woke up this morning, and forgot we had a field trip and me and irena ran here" I said sitting on my Suitcase. "Why were you and Irena together, she looks like she just got here" I look over to her with lace stockings high heel booties, and  a white coat "IRINA WHAT THE HELL" I yell shaking her "Hey calm down couldn't walk out here in a sweatshirt and shorts "Irina shrugged "I dont know i think y/n looks cute in this woke up from bed look" Karma smirked "Oi shut up" I yelled as i hit him against the head.

~~~~~

"Why are we stuck in coach, were the one's saving the world" i sighed as I laid across three seats "get up" Karasuma I groan thats when he pushed me off "OW" I groaned out "Aresehole" I grumble "What are you Irish now"he laughs "Maybe i am" I sigh 

~~~~~~

"Where are you going" me and Karasuma yell at Koro~Sensei as he was about to fly off "I need my pillow" he says sad but also with a smirk.

"KORO~SENSEI I SWEAR" I yell as i look out at our Room key, yes our's like the asshole and shipping peice of shit Koro~sensei put me and Karasuma in the same hotel room.

~~~~~

I run out me Karasumas Hotel room after hearing some of the girls got kidnapped and Sugino, Nagisa and of corse Karma took care of it. "AWW COME HERE GUYS" I say as i give them all hugs "You guys are awesome" I say as i see them all have smirks on their faces, taking out the knifes as they all start trying to stab me and Karasuma "SHITT" I scream as I grab Karasumas hand as start running I jump up onto a roof with Karasuma "Silly kids, were professionals" I laugh as Karasuma kicks me off as i pull him down and block all 5 shots with him, "HHAHA" i yell as i start running... far.. far away, aka me and Karasumas Hotel room.

~~~~~

 "Red eye should be shooting right..... about.... now" I say too Karasuma as i can feel the bullet passing through the air.

"Shes a state weapon, , ive made her into the girl ive always wanted, someone who lives in blood lust, im passing this girl onto you, she will become the state weapon that she is" 

"How did you know" he asks "I could feel it" I laugh as i see Koro~Sensei catch the bullet "WHAT THE FUCK" I yell in frustration, 

~~~~~

"I will beat you Kanzaki" I say as we practically jam the buttons into the Arcade game, as i turn my head to see that Karasuma was playing Ping pong, "Um miss y/n how are you not looking at the buttons and are still doing fine" Nagisa asks "What do you mean ive memorized the buttons and Kanzaki's way of play, and the games patterns" I laugh "Its only been a minute how can you do that, THAT fast" Sugino asks "Its not har- I say as i put the heel of my combat boots and start pushing the buttons with it as i take on of hands off, since the heel of these combat boots are long then my usual ones  

as i grab the ping pong coming twords me face as i continue to look at the arcade game, "god that hurts my leg" i say as i throw the ball as i put my leg down and continue.

"Miss y/n you didn't even look at the ping pong ball" Nagisa asks "Well i could feel it, hear it, and sense its presences" I smile "One of you has the same method i have at killing, i can sense it but i dont know who, i can smell the blood lust, just can't detect whos it is" I smile as i beat Kanzaki "YEAH" i yell as she smiles and give me a high five, "Good game Kanzaki lets go get something to eat, anyone else coming" I smile.

"yup" everyone said, also tugging Karasuma with them. 

Oh god, I blush