Filler Chapter (but Cute)

(Listen to the songs i put on this chapters its gonna make it so much better) ( and yes i did pick this song because one i liked it and two it was kinda what i thought her bedroom looked like when i was writing this before)

You roll over on your side, letting your pillow fall off the bed, you shiver and as you feel lonely with just the thin blanket instead of the thick fluffy one you were using last night. you slowly get up from your spot in your bed and hold your head and rub you eyes, and open them slowly so you dont burn your eyes from the slight sun thats peeking through your window.

You look around seeing the messy room. folded clothes and book stacks, and thrown around magazines scattered around the floor, but some in a simy neat pile, and your other thrown pillow next to the pile of magazines.

You slowly lift you legs out of the blanket and stand up, letting the blanket lie on the floor, you open your door and enter the living room, you look around at the overly messy room.

You look at the love seat in the top left corner of your room with a lamp to the left of it, it has one pillow and three books and one blanket on it. 

The sliding balcony door is open just barely, with the curtains open, you look outside and see that it had rained and my plants were feed by you but mother nature.

you look at the ground and see a stack of books and a phone charger laying on the ground next to the couch on the right side.

You look at the coffee table and see the three 100% black coffee cans a stack of magazines, a bag from the convenience store, another magazine on its lonesome and a water bottle.

you look around on the ground, to see pants, two purses, a pillow more coffee cans, a bag worth of more coffee cans and more food from the convenience store , a bag full of files, tissues, another magazine, the remote and a couple of empty DVD boxes.

You look at the tv stand, to see the tv, and a bunch of trash, and tissues, a candle, and on the side of it a small plant.

i look to my right just to see my small ass kitchen, with just a stove, dishwaser, on self cabet, and one floor cabinet. a one small counter space, well it you dont add the dishwasher (on top) and the small space around the sink, on the counter is a bunch of trash, and on the stove it a kettle and a pan, and you look over on to of the dishwasher (Counter) is a coffee maker)

(Play it)

you  wobble to the coffee making and make yourself coffee, you rest you hand on the counter, almost falling because how tired you were, the coffee making beeped when it was done which woke you up again 

You coffee was done you grabbed it and went over the couch and grabbed the blanket on the right armrest, and moved you pillow a little making yourself comfortable, you laid the blanket across your body, and grabbed the book from on top of the couch.

You took a sip of your coffee every once and awhile.

You were peaceful, enjoying your second day off Sunday Until you heard the doorbell, you threw off your blanket quickly and threw your book at the couch and put on your slippers and went to the front door.

"Hey karasuma" you said confused to why he was why, "Well i was walking and i knew that you lived here, and i was going to a cafe, and wanted to know if you wanted to come" he asked nicely.

Iyou let him in and you  walk to my bed room putting on a simple outfit, a zip up sweatshirt, some thigh high shorts, above the ankle socks with  a heart on the side, and a pair of my Geta (Look it up if you dont know) and a simple white tank top, and  you  grabbed a thick hair tie, and put my hair up in a high (High) ponytail ( and if you had short hair just pretend it said you left it the same) 

You walked out and he got up you grabbed you phone, and he go off the couch and we walked out the door after you locked it and grabbed my keys,

you both walked to the cafe together in slighlince, but nice silence, like even though we weren't talking all we really needed was just eachothers company. 

you  got to the cafe, and i started blushing at how nice it looked and that he thought of me first and not professor bitch.

you looked over and saw just a light blush, you got to your table and you were already done with the coffee menu, just a regular black coffee with a little milk, and a sweet lavender tea, and some tea cookies, and a small cheesecake,

and karasuma just got a earl gray tea and a parfait.

our food and drinks got to us and you asked for another cup and some ice, dont ask.

you took the small skinny fork, and took at bite out of Karasumas Parfait, he laughed and you laughed as he took a bite out of one of your cookies.

"STAP" you  yelled at him "GIVE ME MY COOKIE" you yelled once more "Y/n your fine" he said smoothly, i went for his parfait they same time he went for my cheesecake, you  were so close to each other, we both blushed. you took a fork full of your cheesecake and he did the same for his parfait, and we looked each other in the eye, you feed each other what was on eachother forks, you blushed as he put the fork in your mouth as he did the same with you.

"Well" he couched " that cheesecake was good" he blushed and look the otherway from you "Ah -u-um ye-es your parfait was good" you both blushed